Nov 5, 2001
NCAAB NEW YEAR RECORD

1 Plays 0-0
2 Plays 1-0
3 Plays 0-0
4 Plays 1-0
Max Plays 1-1

Total Units +6 (75%)

As posted previously the zags came through big time!

Any ways, I hate tv games and I hate going against home teams but I see a couple overlays tonight and I will bite!

"MY ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END PLAYS"

MICHIGAN STATE ML +220 3 units to win 6.6 units

The hoosiers have dominated the spartans at home in recent years edging out last second victories. However, the spartans are a youthful bunch who really could care less about what has happened in the past. Botton line they got humiliated by stanford and embarrassed by a much less talented minnesota team. Izzo will have his team motivated to show davis and the troops that despite their lack of experience they can win big confrence games. Also, I would have really like to take the 6 and run. However, all good things must come to an end. BOTTOM LINE: The sparatans won't lose 3 in a row, 4 in row on the road, and 3 in a row at indidanoplis.

Miami ML +100

The hurricanes lost a close one a UCONN. They are considered to be one of the top teams in the conference. They have lost 3 in a row to the storm. Too much talent won't allow it to be 4.

Conference revenge is the sweetest of all!!!!!!!!!!!

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Sorry, I got Miamia at +105. I am going to make it a 4 play. So 4 to win 4.20.

The last time I was in Vegas, I got so drunk that I went to sit in my stool and missed. Much to my dismay, the pit boss reluctantly helped me up and ordered me two more beers. If he had done his job and threw me out, I would have not lost the 10 dimes I had sitting in front of me. Go Figure.... Live and Learn!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie