2nd HF ECU/ARK

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Ark -6 They came in expecting ECU to lay down but they will get rolling in the 2nd. They are too good of tm to quit and the coach will chew some azz for them not to quit.

Tx Tch -7...Too many distractions? What the hell are the peope and the media talking about. For those who have played college ball....we didn't give a rats azz about the coach if he was let go or not. You played to get to the next level no matter who in the hell is coaching. Sounds as if many of the players didn't like his azz anyway so its a relief to come out and let it all go and not worrying about an azz chewing if you did something wrong one time. If anything it will be a motivator for the players.

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Like I said....kids dont give a damn who coaches them....just put them in the right position so they can show their skills off.....they hated Leach and they rallied around the nx in line....Still cant believed I covered though:shrug:

:mj06: :mj06: :mj06: :mj06: :mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tcon142

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2005
Black Hills
Like I said....kids dont give a damn who coaches them....just put them in the right position so they can show their skills off.....they hated Leach and they rallied around the nx in line....Still cant believed I covered though:shrug:

:mj06: :mj06: :mj06: :mj06: :mj06:

good point skeet, killed me, had state and state parlayed to the over, another nice pay day loss by half point, been too many of those this year. Think interim coach was trying to hard for a full time gig..doesn't make sense not to take the easy fg and make state get the td or three knees for the win. Kids love a coach they can handle ie. players coach. they have a great system in place. State qb choked in the second half.