2nd HF Utah/Den

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
THAT OVER WAS SOOOOOOO OBVIOUS.... SO WAS THE GAME (I DIDNT BET IT CUZ I DIDNT GET HOME IN TIME TO SEE IF THE LINE REALLY WAS MOVING FALESLY (WRONG WAY; WHICH IT WAS)

And when that 1st half was so low, I knew (and posted during 1st qtr) that OVER was gonna be cakewalk for sharps and Vegas to hit with Refs helping if needed....

This is a tale of TWO TOTALLY DIFF GAMES... 3rd qtr was just a SCORE FEST!!!! Hopefully we can get 50 more (lot of my friends have over 217)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Bound I have finally got some free time these last couple of days and am looking at this PHX Gm....I really like them +1....They are playing well and their bench has been producing great consistency...Portland in the past luvs slowing the gm down against the Suns....so if Phx can get on an early run (Which I thinkthey will do) the flood gates open and the scoring freenzy is on.

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Bound I have finally got some free time these last couple of days and am looking at this PHX Gm....I really like them +1....They are playing well and their bench has been producing great consistency...Portland in the past luvs slowing the gm down against the Suns....so if Phx can get on an early run (Which I thinkthey will do) the flood gates open and the scoring freenzy is on.

Havent looked yet... BUT I KNOW I WILL BE ALL OVER ATL ML TOMORROW..