2nd round or is it 3rd round?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Over 124 Wisky/Butler-This Siky team can score unlie other s frfom the past...good 3 point shooters and good down low on O plus good fee throws...Wisky should get about 65+ or so..Butler also good at the same things as Wisky...could see lots of fee throws and e pointers...Butler should get at least 60...so thinking maybe about 135 ponts total..more to come

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Spiders

Spiders

10 1/2 pts is a lot of points for the Spirders to be getting...I wouldn't call Richmond a Cinderella...they have a chance to win this I think...if not, think they keep it close

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Arizona + 9 1/2

Arizona + 9 1/2

Arizona I had thought all along was the cream of the crop of the Pac 12...and they've proven to be that as the only team remaining...and they are good..all 5 starters are solid with one superstart..no weak spots...great athletes and defenders..Duke of course is Duke and can win games with the little things ...spurts at end of halves, free throw shooting..taking charges, etc...but Ariz is very poised...teams w/o poise go down to Duke...Ariz is really as poised IMO..and equally talented...not at deep on the bench but starting 5...so this one will be close, real close or maybe even an Ariz W....9 1/2 is way too many...this one stays within 3 points either way

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg