2nd round selections

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Here are my selections for the 2nd round, without any write-ups, since I realize that it doesn't really worth the time... And you can always check back a previous post, few comments attached on the upcoming series. I won't lie. The main reason why I'm doing this thing is the $, not the cheers. I'm just trying to contribute to this forum the way I can, but I can understand that it can take a long time before getting respect. If the $ interests you, analyze the following picks by yourself, I really think it worths the time to do it. If not, go lay big chalk on Colorado and post your selection here with a big write-up saying how strong and deep is that Colorado team - that's the best way to get the cheers 80% of the time - but also the best way to lose your shirt long term. Sorry for bringing you back to reality here, but it's a fact, if you wanna make money long term in this world of sports handicapping, you have to spot the dogs.

Series lines record:
3-5 +6.1 units

2nd round selections:

Toronto +450
St-Louis +160
(*1.5)
LA Kings +650 Best Bet

Good luck

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Side note about money management:

All my plays are for 1 unit (unless I mention something different), and in my case, 1 unit means 1.5% of my bankroll, whatever the bankroll is. I know it might sounds weird to some of you, but that's the way I do it. In other words, 1 unit is not always equal to the same amount of money. If the bankroll is 32,000$, 1 unit means 480$ (or what I lay to win 480$ for the few times I bet on the favs). If the bankroll is 500$, 1 unit means 15$. If I mention ? a "standard play", it means 0.75% of the bankroll. *1.5 means 2.25% of the bankroll.

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Well Katts you have earned my respect throughout the season & good luck on all your picks except the ones against the Avs
smile.gif

I forgot but who is your favorite team by the way?

You know my two are the Rangers & Avalanche
wink.gif
but shush that's a secret
wink.gif
LOL

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
MPD - Please don't hate me...

My favorite team is.. the New Jersey Devils
biggrin.gif

Oh - and once again, don't hate me, but I feel ashamed here anyways:

I've always been a fan of... the NY Islanders
eek.gif

Also like the Sabres, Kings, and after this season, I have no other choice but to love the Wild - really, this team saved me many times this year...

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Ill a Devils lover
frown.gif

I'll let it slide this 1 time
wink.gif

I live on the island now but I can't be a Islanders fan, too much heartache.

I do wish they turn it around there though as they do try as best as they can.

I feel bad when you see there games on tv & you see so many empty seats except for when they play the Rangers, always a spirited crowd.

Oh I hate the Devils though, I usually see my Rangers play against them in pre season & they always beat us usually
frown.gif

I like the grit of that Blu Jacket team, I think they'll be a surprise next year.

Bet on MyBookie