3-0 +10 units

nation30

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Indianapolis,IN;US
I simply meant your are doing well and people are taking notice.

Sorry for the cloudiness. Just an old fashioned compliment. Good Luck Tomorrow!

N30

doochuk

Forum Member
May 17, 2000
Oregon
Thats what i thought you meant..just wanted to clarify ....i see you are doing very well also.....nothing but the best of luck to you.....

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
He had this shilling/advertising/ego stroking problem two years ago when he was here. Not much has changed.

Junior44

Forum Member
Dec 2, 1999
San Diego, CA
GG - of course I am right, but thanks for pointing it out. Still would like an answer (3rd time asked now) how your post the other night ("There is a GREAT FOOTBALL PLAY TONIGHT.........Sorry, Members Play." wasn't a blatant ploy at advertising......Bottom line - this guy hadn't been around for a year and a half, suddenly he appears and announces he is a service, and now he's using this forum for advertising.

Why do we have to have double standards?

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
Yep I gotta agree this is a little off of the scale here guys !

Vol I have used your input as a guide and a veto at times in the past and felt you were first class.

Pull your buddy Nation off to the side and wise him up to some class man. This a bit gaudy, IMHO

Regardless G/L too all, and thank you for respecting my honest feelings here.

:cool:

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
That OSN site is already becoming a menace. Every yokel willing to waste a few grand trying to become the next Jeff Allen can get started in their very own turnkey operation. Great. At least they are monitored. I will give them a heck of a lot of credit for getting monitored. Enough with the semi-veiled advertising, though.

Bet on MyBookie