3-2 yesterday 11-6 last 17 35-31 over all and 55% first 100

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
Big Monday my ____. This is awful going to pass. Have some thoughts on record posting.

Not sure why none of the most respected cappers Box, Hawkeye, LP don't post there over all records. Not saying their input isn't much appreciated and used in making selections for you Na sayers.

Im up 27 units really means nothing if your not posting how many plays. Being up 18*s is great one night but if your up 18*s one night and down 19 the next night not so.

Guessing the reason people don't post their over all or even +300*s and minus 290*s is because no one is over 53-54% for any long stretch or number of games(15 plays a week or more) because its next to impossible to hit at a higher percentage than that for any period of time. Sure you can have a great streak but NO one is posting at 60% for a long period of time, no matter what their writing in their posts.

Don't understand why its so hard to keep running totals as I do with last nights record last 10or 12 games and over all record. Is it really that hard? look at your previous post total up your wins and loses and add it , really your too busy or don't have time. Come on man!

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
It gets to be more work when you have alot of plays and rank them differently. Just sayin'.:0008

Maybe a little more but really doesn't take that much time.

Just difficult to post an over all losing record as most of us have.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LUNCH PAIL

Forum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NORTH CAROLINA
Big Monday my ____. This is awful going to pass. Have some thoughts on record posting.

Not sure why none of the most respected cappers Box, Hawkeye, LP don't post there over all records. Not saying their input isn't much appreciated and used in making selections for you Na sayers.

Im up 27 units really means nothing if your not posting how many plays. Being up 18*s is great one night but if your up 18*s one night and down 19 the next night not so.

Guessing the reason people don't post their over all or even +300*s and minus 290*s is because no one is over 53-54% for any long stretch or number of games(15 plays a week or more) because its next to impossible to hit at a higher percentage than that for any period of time. Sure you can have a great streak but NO one is posting at 60% for a long period of time, no matter what their writing in their posts.

Don't understand why its so hard to keep running totals as I do with last nights record last 10or 12 games and over all record. Is it really that hard? look at your previous post total up your wins and loses and add it , really your too busy or don't have time. Come on man!

WIZZARD I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING AND REALLY DON?T CARE BECAUSE IT HAS NO RELEVANCE IN MY LIFE JUST LIKE HOW MUCH IM UP OR DOWN HAS ANY IN YOURS. I DO TRY TO UPDATE MY RECORD PERIODICALLY BUT NO I DONT HAVE TIME TO DO IT EVERYDAY...IM TOO BUSY BEING AN INVOLVED DAD WITH MY 9 YR OLD AND IN MY SPARE TIME I SPEND ON MY REAL JOB CONSULTING, DESIGNING AND TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING SELLING BUSINESS NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURES AND TRYING TO EDUCATE CEOs ON MULTI LAYERED CYBERSECURITY SOLUTIONS SO THEY CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT. GAMBLING IS A HOBBY FOR ME.

I HAD LAST UPDATED MY RECORD ON 2/6 SO YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A FRIEND AND ADDED UP MY POSTED PLAYS SINCE YOU RECOGNIZED THAT I WAS STRUGGLING TO DO SO AND YOU HAVE A LITTLE EXTRA TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

ILL MAKE YOU A DEAL...IF YOU HELP ME KEEP MY RECORD UPDATED, ILL VIEW YOUR THREAD SEVERAL TIMES A NIGHT TO BOOST UP YOUR VIEWS...FAIR?

I?M AROUND 58% AND UP 647*s WHO CARES? I TRY TO POST PLAYS THAT I THINK ARE GOOD BETS AND ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS I HAVE POSTED MORE WINNERS THAN LOSERS.

I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY PEOPLE GET SO WRAPPED UP IN OTHER PEOPLES RECORDS AS IF THE PEOPLE NOT POSTING DAILY RECORDS ARE TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE AND GET PEOPLE TO SEE THEM AS A GOOD CAPPER. PEOPLE LOOK AT BOX AND HAWKEYES PLAYS BC THEY HAVE EARNED THEIR RESPECT BY YEARS OF CONSISTENT POST....I HAVE NO CLUE WHY THEY LOOK AT MINE.

IF YOU OR I HAD A POSTED RECORD OF 18-2 LAST 20 PLAYS AND SOME POOR BASTARD WHO CANT PICK HIS NOSE IS TRYING TO FIND A BAILOUT AND HE HAPPENS TO JUMP ON AND TAIL OUR 21ST PLAY AND ITS A LOSER....THAT POSTED RECORD OF 18-2 PROBABLY DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD AND NOW HE HAS A BROKEN LEG AND A MAXED OUT CREDIT CARD.

I WISH YOU MUCH SUCCESS REST OF THE SEASON...WE ALL NEED TO PULL TOGETHER AND HIT THE MAN HARD DURING TOURNEY TIME....NO HARD FEELINGS HERE...NOTHING WRONG WITH AN AGREEMENT TO DISAGREE :toast:

Bet on MyBookie