Minnesota Even PL

Good Luck To All

Lets Go Rangers!!!

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Here is a little writeup on my best bet for the day.

<hr>

Tonight's best bet comes from the matchup pitting the Florida Panthers against the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The pick is: Toronto -.5 (-200)

We have an interesting matchup here as both teams played last night and the recap shows Toronto got their ass handed to them 3-0 by the Sabres while the Panthers played to a tie of 3-3 against the Canadiens.

I'm going to focus on the fact that Toronto played last night because this pick is mostly based on the back to back on consecutive nights system.

Over the last few years the Leafs have played on consecutive nights 66 times & have only lost both games twice!!!

Also keep in mind that this season alone they are 4-1-1 after being shutout & in those 6 games they scored 35 goals.

This Florida team is just going thru the motions & believe me when I tell you this team can't wait till the season is over.

Also this Florida team is a horrific 8-24-6 record on the road & are 0-3-1 @ Toronto in the last 4 meetings.

Meanwhile the Leafs have alot to play for, they are in 7th spot in the East just 1 point behind the Penguins and 4 behind the Sabres. This team wants to have a strong run into the playoffs & they know it must start now.

So with the b2B factor, the playoff positioning motivation, the rebound effort factor & the fact they have not lost to the Panthers this season, I fully expect this team to beat up on this Florida team by 2 or more goals.

I'm also adding:

Over 5.5 Toronto-Florida

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Been watching all the sports news and i like a lot your toronto pick.
Coach and players felt they had to bounce back tonight.
This group will be on a mission tonight against a florida team who is not going anywhere and after playing a close game to the habs.
I'm whit you on this one.
Good luck on all your plays.

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Thanks, & I wish you the best on your plays as well.

I'd like to see 5-1 Toronto
smile.gif

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Promises:

If you had watched the Leafs play at Buffalo last night, you may have held off picking them. They played almost no defense in front of the Joseph.
I had the Over in this game too, but that is looking shaky right now.

Bet on MyBookie