3 dog night and a small fav

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Start with Oswalt and the Astros +155....Astros shut down the Dodgers last night and now they get Oswalt...Oswalt not as strong on the road but it doesn't matter to me...he's rested and has great stuff and I don't care if he's struggled the first half..this is 2nd half...Billingsley the exact opposite..but tough as nails but to me, this is a even match in terms of starters and I like the vet in a key situation...Astros need to make up ground..Dodgers coasting a bit...Give me the high odds with one of the best starters the last 5-8 years.

Nats +130..Cubs starter last night was absolutely unhittable...Nats caught him on the wrong night...Zambrano throws very similar,..lots of hard stuff..except he's hittable...Dunn/Johnson hit him hard I think and never look back.

And a big one...Ariz +190...Garland can be real good at times and the Cards can come out with a weak hitting performance.....whole town could still be in all start mode incluiding Pujouis...Carpenter usually only goes 6-7..thinkt his one stays tight and Ariz pulls it out for a big doggie upset

Toronto over Bosox...Romero as tough as it gets..Blue Jays are one team that can beat Bosox,...Buckholtz nothing special...Blue Jays fading but beating Bosox is big to them..take the small fav at home with the better starter.

And tommorw. take the Mets early..Santans and the Atlanta's starter aren't even close...and I mean not even...can't believe it's pickem..don't care if Santana is off form...on his worst day he's better than Atlanta's import....this is a no brainer.