3 dogs Skins, Browns, Bears and 1 fav Bengals an dRams

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Skins +4 and ML. Skins have offensive weapons that the Ravens do not. Cousins playing much better now and is finding his talented receivers. Ravens won't be able to shut all of them down and think the Skins are good for 24+ in spite of it being a very windy day. Ravens don't have anywhere near the weapons on O and will have to control the ball to play keep away from the Skins...that might work for a quarter or two but not the whole game. This will be the best offense the Ravens have seen so far...Skins 27 Ravens 21.

Bears +4 1/2 and ML. Bears are better off w/o Cutler...last year the Bears got blown out the first 3 games and then settled down the rest of the season without Cutler...think we see a repeat this season..Fox is decent coach and knows how to win games he shouldn't...Colts are really not a very good team and even Luck is affected...he seems like he forces things because he knows he has to..he had a chance to win last week in England and for maybe the first time didn't come through...take your pick, first head coach fired...Colts or Lions? I say Colts. Bears 31 Colts 27

Browns, + 10 1/2...Browns are one of those real scrappy hard-hitting teams that don't win...they run the ball well..their 3rd string QB is decent..they play hard on D...they seem to play for their coach...they don't seem like a team that will quit or be intimidated...NE has not beaten great teams so far....they still don't go deep and win by just dinking and donking down the field and not making mistakes...Brady will get his today but not a blow out...NE 24 Clev 17.

bengals = 1 1/2....this shouldn't be a good matchup for the Cowboys...Prescott has been good but doesn't take any chances at all...they will have to run to win this game...Cincy has many more weapons and much better deep threats...Bengals have been an elite team..think they still are...Prescott gets his first loss..Cincy 27 Dallas 13.

Rams-pickem...This game features two of the most neanderthal coaching staffs in football...both coaches team old fashion hit in the mouth kind of football...and sometimes that can be real dumb...but I do like the old fashion part...So which dummy comes out ahead? Watching the Rams lately they seem to have a ton on confidence on D with their crazy D coordinator Williams..(remember Bounty-Gate)...I think the Rams D frustrates the hell out of Buffalo today...Buffalo has some name guys but I wouldn't call them tough guys...Buffalo's front 7 good...so think this will be an ugly slugest..Rams 17 Bills 16.