3 F*CKING ERRORS IN ONE INNING ?!?!?!?!?!

Hoshtaylor

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2005
San Diego, CA
WTF ?!?!?!!??!?!?! I swear to god ....the Cubs have destroyed STL so far this season...I really hope STL can come back from this....

Its Gravy

Bacon
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2001
San Antonio, Texas
Don't worry STL backers
Glendon Rusch is pitching for the Cubs...he is bound to give up 6-8 runs....
then Dumpster is good for 2-3 runs in a 10-9 STL win...

Hoshtaylor

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2005
San Diego, CA
ok...well that's 7-1 now...this might go as one of the worst 2 dimes I've ever laid on a baseball game...should've known it was going to be "one of those days" for me when I got home from the bar a half hour ago and checked my account to see my ARI dog victory only to see that I had the wrong game and apparently clicked the ARI "Game 2" box instead of game 1...oh my god...

Its Gravy

Bacon
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2001
San Antonio, Texas
Damn STL opened at -240 and was -260 by gametime combine that with the fact that 83% of the Public was on them.....crud...same with ATL earlier today 76% public and last night STL 81% Public...

Steve's plays

Forum Member
May 8, 2002
NJ
Hoshtaylor said:
ok...well that's 7-1 now...this might go as one of the worst 2 dimes I've ever laid on a baseball game...should've known it was going to be "one of those days" for me when I got home from the bar a half hour ago and checked my account to see my ARI dog victory only to see that I had the wrong game and apparently clicked the ARI "Game 2" box instead of game 1...oh my god...

So i guess we should take atlanta in game 2.

Bet on MyBookie