3 games to watch for this sat ***

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
kansas+1 something smells fishy to me

tennesee +9 somehow i think they will keep it a close game.

purdue +5 we all have our shares with the pathetic purdue team but this week they are going to finally cover or even win.

those are my 3 games to watch for the week
i will post all my other plays on saturday good luck

lets keep cashin in
im still a newbie to the site but i hope to bring you guys cash, cause we all want to smack the bookies. so ill post my plays and maybe i will earn the other cappers respect, but until then good luck with your picks and i hope to put more money in every ones wallet

see you saturday

Sportz333

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
Northville, MI
Mikey,

I am far from a "Pro" with respect to Capping Football but as I read your post one thought that jumps out at me is that you are asking a bad/mediocre team in Purdue to hang around for you. Not only do I believe you are on the wrong side, I am on MSU, but I really think you are asking the Boileys to step up and they have not shown the ability to do this all year.

I will agree a am a bit nervous about being on the raod in this spot with MSU but I think tis is one of the stronger plays today.

I am not being citical, picking a fight, or intending anyhting but to offer an opinion and I believe that is what this board is intended to provide.

I may eat my words here but I figured I would offer a strong opinion.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

countinguy

Wait til Half
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Indy Home of Basketball and Racing
In my opinion if there is any week they might cover, I think it could be this one, but really would'nt play it either way til ht. Just don't know if tiller boys show up or not, god know he should have ripped them a new ass by now, gl to u.

Sportz333

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
Northville, MI
CG, I guess that was kind of what I was tryong to say. Although I did play MSU my point was if these guys were going to get up after a brutal Tiller earful you would have "thunked" it would have happened already?

Bet on MyBookie