3 NCAAB (All 3 Plays)

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
All right the damn giants cost a decent day. Oh well, gonna go with three solid plays for the day:

Seton Hall -12.5 Chaminade is bad, sc was up 24 and basically just quit, leting chaminade get close. seton could be in a position for a let down. However, I think more than anything they are going to be real pissed that they let one slip away from duke. I find that let downs rarely occur when teams play within 24 hours of a devasting loss. Seton Hall may pummel these guys by 30 or more.

Duke -15 The almost got stung by seton hall. It won't happend tonight. sc is bad, they have zero perimeter shooting and will not be able to work the ball inside against duke the way they did against chaminade. Duke won't have two bad performances in a row. I look for the dukies to punish sc by 20 or more.

Cleveland St. -3.5 They return 4 starters against a bona team that lost 2 of their top starters (Houston and Van Passen) Bona may be decent by the end of the year, but no tonight. An experienced csu team will punish them. I am a bona fan, but I just can't pass up this low number to make some dough.

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!!!

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Chaminade does it again. Got me by the half. Oh well, I still have two plays going and looking to add one more. Be back.

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!!

Bet on MyBookie