3 Plays for Tuesday

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
YTD 34-12 (+31.40 units)

No explanation, it seems the more I write about each game the more I lose. Every time I have written a long reason on the Sens I have lost(actually five straight losing propositions on the Sens) Aside from the Sens I really like the 3 games I am playing tonight. Trends have a played a large part in the totals I played. As for Toronto, just feel they are the better team and with the Pens recent sickness problems I am sure it is worth an extra goal by the Leafs.

Bos./Atl. o5.5(-120)
Cal./SJ o5(-120)
Tor. -.5(-185)

GL to all tonight!

HORNS

the mugs

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Cranston, RI, USA
Good luck with that Bruin total.

wink.gif

Jim

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
good luck Horns, hope you dont mind if i write a little about the games....anyway i still think toronto is a strong play minus the half at -180, pitt is in total disarray. i like that bruin total, need to look a little more, atlanta has been giving up goals at such a rate and the bruins have plenty of guys that can put it in the net and should give the atlanta defensemen some fits. also see vernon in ets for calg, which makes that over stronger IMO. GOOD LUCK

[This message has been edited by wigs (edited 12-04-2001).]

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
i understand if you want to take a break but dont get too down, these games easily could have and/or should have gown the other way. boston is up 3-2 with 17 minutes and just coasts, san jose outshoots calg 16-4 in the third and well, somehow the leafs forgot they were playing. keep up the hard work, you have shown yourself to be a good capper. dont know if i will play the stars game or not, might play over 5 but not a side...

a-line

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
Finland
don`t take any break ;=(..this board needs
capper like you

------------------
may the force be with us

Patternseeker

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
Horns,
Let me echo the sentiment of the others here. If you need a break, fine, but those games were the right side in my opinion. The wheel of fortune will start turning your way. You've been a great help to me understanding the game.

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Thanks guys for all the kind words.

wigs,
The third period in Bos. & SJ games really hurt. SJ outchanced the Flames 8-2 in the last 10 minutes of the third, and well the Bruins are a hard team to figure. I won't even mention that pathetic excuse of a team......well they are the Leafs. It has to be the biggest no show so far this year. The Canadian teams are screwing the most this year.

mugs,
I e-mailed you. No you didn't make me lean to the over in the Bruins game. I was on it from the night before.

patternseeker,
Thanks, I agree. It makes you cringe when teams blow things the way they did last night. Easily my worst night of the year capping.

GL to all tonight!
Might post later.

HORNS

Bet on MyBookie