3 team and 2 team parlays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
UVA -165 ML, Butler -140 ML and GWU +1.

UVA better team with veteran players...Carolina maybe better athletes/talent..but UVA at home will prevail in a close one...

Butler -140 Butler on a good roll, Georgetown, not...Georgetown showing nothing and lost their big guy...they are a passive team that doesn't play great D or rebound..how JT3 keeps his job is beyond me.doesn't win with talent, team hasn't recruited a white or Euro player for 30 years...they don't even have good thugs anymore....

GWU +1 wins this won at home...think GWU stays relevant for the tourney and they are on the bubble right now...GWU guards playing very well lately..and you need guard play vs VCU for sure....they grind out a win just like UVA grinds one out...play 3 team, 2 team round robin and straight up.

kenman

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2002
East Coast
is that mean you are round robin parlay all 3

thanks

I got it ... should have read more toward the bottom.:toast:

Last edited:

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add George Mason -145 and - 2 1/2 , Over Wright State-122 1/2

Add George Mason -145 and - 2 1/2 , Over Wright State-122 1/2

GMU -145 is playing better ball lately...LaSalle is a pretty bad team that can't score...so a mediocre team versus a real bad team....was tempted to take the under 133 1/2 but GMU might actually blow them out...I'll play the ML and - 2 1/2 both....

Over 122 1/2 in the Wright State game....Clev State lowest scoring team I think in the nation..or so it seems....am counting on Wright State getting the lead, making steals and easy layups and getting a big lead to make Clev State have to score....think Wright State can get to 70...so just need Cleve State to reach 50 or so...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg