3 very solid plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
14-5

5-1 ML's

So far these are the ones that jump out at me at first glance below... PSU and OSU are 2 very good teams and rookie QB Morelli has a big time game under his belt. PSU should contest OSU...this line will drop... Bama has a VERY GOOD RUN D...and we all know what Navy does, and they will continue it against sub par D-1 talent...

Bama

PSU

Navy ML

Last edited:

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
I really can't believe why the PSU line is 17...OSU is good don't get me wrong but this is a huge rivalry....

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
socr

If Notre Dame rolled PSU 41-17, I don't see anyway that Penn can keep up with Ohio St.
ND is no where near Ohio St class at this point in the season.

May be close in first half but then Ohio St turns on the jets. This one has blow out written all over it.

#1 Ohio St at home, full metal jacket for Penn St.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
penn state is very average this year.......they have close to a 0% chance to win this game

if both teams play well ohio state wins by 17, if osu shows up and psu doestn for the first q/half this one is 20+ for ohio state

and i hate the suck.luck.****.eyes

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Ohio st. kicks a field goal with 1 second left for a 20 point win and cover. Still pissed about last game.:mad:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

thebsmanofkent

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2006
Kent, WA
OSU will kill, maim and pillage....Iron Maiden-style over PSU, I don't see this one being very close.
That being said I don't have $$ on it so....
GL with da lions

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Isn't that what everyone said about USC against Nebraska....who won, and who lost that against the points GUYZ!!!

Listen THIS IS A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG GAME for the Lions ok....BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG and they beat OSU last year....

Hey if you read my thread started in the off season about who I thought would be #1 I said OSU allllllllllll DAY... I think OSU is awesome I just don't think they will, "maim and pillage."

Getting beat the other day was like a slap in the face for PSU...

Lastly, I will tell you this, PSU has a much better chance beating OSU than Nebraska had beating USC...

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
penn state is very average this year.......they have close to a 0% chance to win this game

if both teams play well ohio state wins by 17, if osu shows up and psu doestn for the first q/half this one is 20+ for ohio state

and i hate the suck.luck.****.eyes

And we can tell that by playing 3 games 2 in which were very average?

I don't know how you see that GJN...but again you still have no faith after I've done so well...but maybe I'm out of my mind AGAIN!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Isn't that what everyone said about USC against Nebraska....who won, and who lost that against the points GUYZ!!!

Listen THIS IS A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGG GAME for the Lions ok....BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG and they beat OSU last year....

Hey if you read my thread started in the off season about who I thought would be #1 I said OSU allllllllllll DAY... I think OSU is awesome I just don't think they will, "maim and pillage."

Getting beat the other day was like a slap in the face for PSU...

Lastly, I will tell you this, PSU has a much better chance beating OSU than Nebraska had beating USC...

i did...

:com:

sc -17 was a winner.....and it wasnt even that close....osu-psu will be very similar as psu is about the same as nebraska (maybe slightly worse) while osu is a bit better than sc right now (although osu defense is still a concern, but not vs psu)

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
And we can tell that by playing 3 games 2 in which were very average?

I don't know how you see that GJN...but again you still have no faith after I've done so well...but maybe I'm out of my mind AGAIN!!!!

just saying that psu looks like a 4th place big ten(at best) with 4+ losses against the better teams it will face.....has nothing to do with you.

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
I had Nebraska +18.5 last weekend...they won by 18.... Anyway, I just can't say PSU is a bad team after losing 1 game in a big way.....They got blown out yes and didn't look good at all but I still think this rivalry is much bigger than USC vs. Nebraska

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
adding USC -22 BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

I just saw that one...USC will roll, AZ is a team that is absolutely terrible....USC needs to put up big time points for its RPI!!!!!!!!!!