30-12 Peak system goes against the Packers.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Found this on another forum.

*GO AGAINST ANY NFL TEAM THAT SCORED 30 OR MORE IN EACH OF THEIR LAST TWO GAMES AND ALLOWED 12 OR LESS IN EACH OF THOSE SAME TWO GAMES...

...IF...

...THEY ARE NOW PLAYING A TEAM OUTSIDE OF THEIR DIVISION.

I need to point out an important SIDE NOTE that potentially encroaches on the logic of the theory.

The logic holds that a team that has DOUBLED PEAKED could "let down" since they are now playing a team "outside of their division", and, therefore, they are playing a game of "lesser significance".

Although the System has not lost in the playoffs, it's important to note that the rationale is "tainted" by the fact that their opponent, although not divisional, is nevertheless not one that makes the game "of lesser significance". Being a PLAYOFF Game, it's obvisously not "of lesser significance".

Actually I just recalled a second playoff game. It was in 1995. The Lions had DOUBLED PEAKED in their final two games of regular season. The following week they got blown out at PHILLY in Round One of the Playoffs. I remember that game. It was a laugher. I think the Lions had like 8 turnovers. It was over at halftime.

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Found this on another forum.

*GO AGAINST ANY NFL TEAM THAT SCORED 30 OR MORE IN EACH OF THEIR LAST TWO GAMES AND ALLOWED 12 OR LESS IN EACH OF THOSE SAME TWO GAMES...

...IF...

...THEY ARE NOW PLAYING A TEAM OUTSIDE OF THEIR DIVISION.

I need to point out an important SIDE NOTE that potentially encroaches on the logic of the theory.

The logic holds that a team that has DOUBLED PEAKED could "let down" since they are now playing a team "outside of their division", and, therefore, they are playing a game of "lesser significance".

Although the System has not lost in the playoffs, it's important to note that the rationale is "tainted" by the fact that their opponent, although not divisional, is nevertheless not one that makes the game "of lesser significance". Being a PLAYOFF Game, it's obvisously not "of lesser significance".

Actually I just recalled a second playoff game. It was in 1995. The Lions had DOUBLED PEAKED in their final two games of regular season. The following week they got blown out at PHILLY in Round One of the Playoffs. I remember that game. It was a laugher. I think the Lions had like 8 turnovers. It was over at halftime.

:0corn :SIB :0corn :SIB :0corn :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg