31-12 Peak system goes against Viqueens this weekend

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
*GO AGAINST ANY NFL TEAM THAT SCORED 30 OR MORE IN EACH OF THEIR LAST TWO GAMES AND ALLOWED 12 OR LESS IN EACH OF THOSE SAME TWO GAMES...

...IF...

...THEY ARE NOW PLAYING A TEAM OUTSIDE OF THEIR DIVISION.

I need to point out an important SIDE NOTE that potentially encroaches on the logic of the theory.

The logic holds that a team that has DOUBLED PEAKED could "let down" since they are now playing a team "outside of their division", and, therefore, they are playing a game of "lesser significance".

Although the System has not lost in the playoffs, it's important to note that the rationale is "tainted" by the fact that their opponent, although not divisional, is nevertheless not one that makes the game "of lesser significance". Being a PLAYOFF Game, it's obvisously not "of lesser significance".

Actually I just recalled a second playoff game. It was in 1995. The Lions had DOUBLED PEAKED in their final two games of regular season. The following week they got blown out at PHILLY in Round One of the Playoffs. I remember that game. It was a laugher. I think the Lions had like 8 turnovers. It was over at halftime.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I would agree if minn last score had been earler in game. And Dallas had at least tried to stop it. And if N Or had not scored so much last week. Theres a old rule score to much and lose next week. But we shall find out this weekend witch it is. GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shady1234

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
*GO AGAINST ANY NFL TEAM THAT SCORED 30 OR MORE IN EACH OF THEIR LAST TWO GAMES AND ALLOWED 12 OR LESS IN EACH OF THOSE SAME TWO GAMES...

...IF...

...THEY ARE NOW PLAYING A TEAM OUTSIDE OF THEIR DIVISION.

I need to point out an important SIDE NOTE that potentially encroaches on the logic of the theory.

The logic holds that a team that has DOUBLED PEAKED could "let down" since they are now playing a team "outside of their division", and, therefore, they are playing a game of "lesser significance".

Although the System has not lost in the playoffs, it's important to note that the rationale is "tainted" by the fact that their opponent, although not divisional, is nevertheless not one that makes the game "of lesser significance". Being a PLAYOFF Game, it's obvisously not "of lesser significance".

Actually I just recalled a second playoff game. It was in 1995. The Lions had DOUBLED PEAKED in their final two games of regular season. The following week they got blown out at PHILLY in Round One of the Playoffs. I remember that game. It was a laugher. I think the Lions had like 8 turnovers. It was over at halftime.

As a Lions fan (stop laughing, lol) I remember that game well. I think Philly just scored again!! That bum Scott Mitchell was at qb and if I'm not mistaken Rodney Peete was at the helm for the Eagles. It was over before it even started.

Saints roll this weekend!!!:D

Scrapiron

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2005
God's Country, Wisconsin
personally hoping it is tainted... i like the system usually, but find it hard to believe that since farve threw that possibly unneeded last touchdown pass we are now to make sure and bet against them. this is NOT a slam, love the input. just a viking homer not wanting to lose!!!! GL