34-24 over all 2-1 yesterday 8-6 last 14

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
I was also on Miami big, sucked really bad for us... up 13 with about 8 minutes left is a tough loss catching 5 points like myself @ -120 odds, oh well, bad beats happen.

My buddy had Duke ML and texted me congratulations right when the meltdown happened, thanks Jinx as had a dime @ +5 -120 and well before I knew your wager Wizzard. He had a nickel on Duke at like -190 ML odds, but I was kind of pissed as everyone knows that congratulations with time left is a reverse jinx. Was hoping we would both win, but that loss sucked! Had Clippers, KU, and Warriors big so a nice night overall, but could have been so huge!

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
I was also on Miami big, sucked really bad for us... up 13 with about 8 minutes left is a tough loss catching 5 points like myself @ -120 odds, oh well, bad beats happen.

My buddy had Duke ML and texted me congratulations right when the meltdown happened, thanks Jinx as had a dime @ +5 -120 and well before I knew your wager Wizzard. He had a nickel on Duke at like -190 ML odds, but I was kind of pissed as everyone knows that congratulations with time left is a reverse jinx. Was hoping we would both win, but that loss sucked! Had Clippers, KU, and Warriors big so a nice night overall, but could have been so huge!

My friends in Florida are huge Life long Cane fans , so I try to stay away from this team but the numbers looked right to me. I just cant seem to cash with them or against. Best to stay away no matter how well they look. Glad you had the winners late.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie