MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pghpounder

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
da burgh
That is what is next to your National Championship Alabama:0corn

hahahahahahaahhaaa!:mj07:

I would of gave Alabama credit if they would of went into the half up 18 like they did and came out in the 2nd half and put up another 17-21 to win the game by 35-39pts...that would have shut everyone up and showed they were the best team but they didn't....they let a 2nd string QB get the game to 3 pts with 3 mins left in the game and then piled it on at the end to try and save face after he gave them 2 more turnovers inside the 20...give me a f-ing break...I was out watching the game and people at the bar are celebrating like they were on the right side and made a great pick...Meanwhile they just recieved their Christmas gift for 2010 and its only January...I had Texas and yes I lost and Ill lose a lot more but if you bet Alabama and don't think you were lucky then I feel bad for those people. We'll get it back this weekend Keeko!

Good Luck!

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Don't be shocked if Mack petition the NCAA to make them put it on there.:142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
Alabama is NOT the best team on CFB! ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Texas is!!!

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Alabama is NOT the best team on CFB! ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Texas is!!!

Right on the 1st part..... But NOT the 2nd..... 2 NON BCS CONF TEAMS WOULD HAVE CRUSHED TEX AND ALA..... Sucks we didnt cover this game though.... TEX was right side OBV, and they SHOULD HAVE COVERED WITHOUT COLT... But THANK GOD FOR THE 2ND HALF WAS ALL TEXAS.... JUST LIKE THE 1ST QTR....

And to be getting 9.5 2nd half, who would have thunk of such an opportunity!!!! Get em next year; Im getting excited to make REAL MONEY ON BASES AGAIN!!!

Gibson7

SEMPER FI
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Oklahoma City
You lost bro. Take your medicine like a MAN and don't blame it on Colty boy getting hurt. You sound like some whinny asses in the NBA forum who blame it on being "fixed". Bama played soft in the 3rd and allowed them to catch up. And Colt didn't have dick shit to do with the 37 pts allowed by the D. Im sure you wont see classy people like THUNDER crying. Sorry dude but its over.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
When I used to come up with excuses for stuff, my grandmother always say " and if the horse didnt stop to take a shit it would have won the race".

That still works today.

Texas lost Bama is national champs no amount of bitching and whining is going to change that.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bamachuck23

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2003
VA Beach

Why will there be an asterisk beside this National Championship? Because Bama knocked McCoy out of the game? That's part of football, bro. You can bitch and moan til the cows come home, but it won't change anything. You talked in another thread about Bama being awful on offense and overrated. How's that Texas' #1 rushing defense in the country looking to you today? The fact of the matter is that Bama took care of business and won its 13th National Championship. End of story.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

RTR.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Why will there be an asterisk beside this National Championship? Because Bama knocked McCoy out of the game? That's part of football, bro. You can bitch and moan til the cows come home, but it won't change anything. You talked in another thread about Bama being awful on offense and overrated. How's that Texas' #1 rushing defense in the country looking to you today? The fact of the matter is that Bama took care of business and won its 13th National Championship. End of story.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

RTR.

I agree. When LSU knocked out multiple QBs on route to a title in 2003, I argued that luck wasn't the issue. Rather, I felt the team was adept at attacking QBs, which is a part of the game. This was no different, just like when Bama knocked Jordan Jefferson out earlier this season (also changing that game).

Congrats on your win.

bamachuck23

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2003
VA Beach
I agree. When LSU knocked out multiple QBs on route to a title in 2003, I argued that luck wasn't the issue. Rather, I felt the team was adept at attacking QBs, which is a part of the game. This was no different, just like when Bama knocked Jordan Jefferson out earlier this season (also changing that game).

Congrats on your win.

Very well said. It's part of football. Thanks for the congratulations. I'm already looking forward to next season!

doubleornothing

Forum Member
May 29, 2009
What a idiot u r

What a idiot u r

Texas is!!!

You are such a total homer get a clue, Texas sucks.
Lets see the best team lost but they are still the best, so by your standards Texas could have lost several games and still be the best I suppose. :mj15:

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Bama played soft in the 3rd and allowed them to catch up. And Colt didn't have dick shit to do with the 37 pts allowed by the D.

First I would not say Bama played soft. Did you watch the 1stH? Every pass attempt was a sack. The only 2 offensive TD's were because of strictly running drives. Texas defense stacked the box in the 2ndH and said we dare you to throw and when they did it was a sack.

As for the 37 points then yes Colt not being on the field had a ton to do with 37.
After 1st FG, Texas went 3 and out every drive in the 1stH so the defense was on the field a ton.
14 points came off Gilbert picks(1 for td/1 returned to 10). 7 points came off Gilbert fumble on own 2 yard line.

I don't know what the final would have been and not saying Texas would have even won with Colt but NO WAY can you blame the defense for the 37 points or say Colt not playing wasn't a factor in giving up 37.
I do think Texas was one of the best teams this year but until there is a playoff of at least 4 if not 8 then it is never fair to say a certain team is clearly the best.

Last edited: