3rd Rnd: "The Road to $10,000"

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
No plays for the 3rd round either. Gotta be patient, to much at risk, only 2 more wins to reach my goal. Goodluck to everyone, seeya in the 4th round.

So far:

Record............2-0

Started with....$1,000
Current acct....$3,644.63
Goal.................$10,000

Hindsite

Forum Member
Mar 16, 2002
GL.... I was a sceptic on the Miss St game... May follow you on the next......:)

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
I'M GETTING RESTLESS!! I'm waiting for the elite 8. *looks at date* This week is passing by sooo slooow!!!! Who am I going to put my entire $3,644.63 on next!?!?! I need to get a rush!! *sits back down* Nevermind, I'm just suffering from withdrawel syndrome right now.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

u_not_like_me

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2003
why would you bet it all??? if you wanna go big, then why don't you bet a dime a game the rest of the way out....better chances than betting everything :shrug:

u_not_like_me

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2003
I guess that's why u not like me.....

LIKE ME, dude, you not like me.....

Your also not like me if you are an idiot and you waste your whole bank on 1 game....you can't be serious....not even the best pros find it easy to win 4 straight....your nuts....but if you reach your 10,000 mark, good for you....until you down it all on another game...

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

u_not_like_me

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2003
good one Cappin Kirk....don't you have one of those treky convensions to go to? This time you can dress up as Spock!! Yea!!!

Originally said by Cappin Kirk --

"BEam it up my BUTT, Scottie"

replied by Scottie --

"I can't do it Cappin...Get the F@ck away from me"

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

u_not_like_me

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2003
ya I could be like pdiddy too if I was a fat orangatang...with sunglasses....eating pumpkin pie....

Woizeee

Forum Member
Mar 6, 2003
Maryland
www.araabrahamian.com
u_not_like_me relax buddy, no need to go all buck wild and start going off on a tangent about pdiddy and eating pumpkin pie. dude this is a sports forum. 50 cent is a baller and p diddy is a fat pumpkin, WhO CARES, just pick winners, thats all i ask... and by the way none of you 2 fools run any city.... back to the games tonight...

G unit. and units i mean bucks $$ !...:p

Last edited:

PDiddy

Forum Member
Mar 6, 2003
D.C./Maryland
Maybe if you want to be like PDiddy, you will post some winners in this forum. Maybe you don't remember my 8 pick in a row winning streak young buck? Quit yappin and start posting plays instead of lyrics.

u_not_like_me

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2003
8 straight games.....oh my gosh.....stop the presses....Pdiddy hit 8 straight games...did I hear wrong is that 8 whole games....oh my gosh.....can I get a witness here......buddy you ain't seen my style, so you can't say nuttin bout my cappin...I been doing very well this season especially in College BBall, but don't take my word for it...just wait for my picks, punk...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woizeee

Forum Member
Mar 6, 2003
Maryland
www.araabrahamian.com
u_not_like_me relax. P Diddy had a good run and is a very good capper, i know him personally and he knows his $hit. Until you nail the percentage of games that he did, do not talk so big PLEASE... its shows an amateur side.. just enough about 50 cent and P Diddy, they are both guys who rap, good for them.. just post plays and you are saying your cappin skills are incredible and that we "aint seen your style", well lets see it already!!

I was just copying what you said about P diddy being a fat pumpkin, i could care less abouth 50 cent and pdiddy, im here to win $$$.. i am not here to "diss" anyone

GL