4/19 NHL Plays

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
2-3, -450 in the playoffs

Two for tonight's games after a brief rest.

ST. LOUIS -200 over San Jose 300/150

Same reasons I have been riding the Blues all playoffs. Yes, I have lost money thus far playing them every game, but I still feel they have the scoring depth and defense to take control here.

Edmonton +205 over DALLAS 300/615

This has been a tightly played series all the way through and I don't think Belfour is playing his best hockey. I see Edmonton's big bodies wearing down a Dallas team that is long in the tooth and taking the 3-2 lead here.

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
With you on Edmonton, Nick.

This team is playing at its peak level right now - they are proving that they can be very competitive even against heavy-weights like Dallas. This is very good for the self-confidence. Let's hope they'll keep the momentum and let's bring the money home!

[This message has been edited by katts (edited 04-19-2001).]

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
3-4, -600 playoffs
1-1, -150 yesterday
100/550 pending on Kings 1st round

Passing for Friday.

Very close to a great day yesterday as Edmonton almost pulled it out. I am now 3-2, +0 playing St. Louis every game and I love game 6 at -125 already.

The Edmonton series has been a sore one for me. Two heartbreaking losses but I think the under may be a great play next game. I just hate playing unders in Edmonton, though, because that ice is so good that it helps fast skaters and good shooters.

In round 2, I think NJ mops the floor with Toronto, and I think Pittsburgh and Buffalo will advange with Pittsburgh having a slight edge there.

Out west, I still am holding out hope for my Kings but I think they will get worked by the Avs if they make it that far. I like the Blues to beat Edmonton or Dallas or Detroit if they play them in round 2. Still looks like Devs vs. Avs in the finals.

Bet on MyBookie