4 nites in Vegas . Whats ur minimum bankroll

MR. LOCK

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2002
I want to go down for The 2nd week of March Madness. I only have a bankroll of a dime. Normally I bring 3 large . Can I survive with only a dime for four nites? I may be jumping in the fountains scraping change for action.
Thoughts?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EIC_yC7L7Ec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I was just busting your balls.

Shit, you can have fun on a hundred bucks, if you make the effort!

stay on nickel slots and you can be there for a month

just dont pepper that steak:facepalm:

MR. LOCK

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2002
I was just busting your balls.

Shit, you can have fun on a hundred bucks, if you make the effort!

Thanks. I'm just used to firing a couple hundred a Bb game & a Nickle a nite for craps .
Times r tough & I got a Tax refund that I can blow otherwise I can't afford to go. I will have to really use discepline but when you're juiced up at 2:00am and down, could fall into chasing scratch .

el JB

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2006
Mexico/Texas
when on a string i usually hang a couple hours with just $200 playing craps tables with 5 min limit and sticking to the inside ( 5,6,8, & 9 ) on my rolls and to the point on other's, and doing my occasional hard 4 and hard 10 bets for 3 bucks. If lucky i collect around 500+ ...if not i can manage to stay active for 3 or more days with the same strategy and on ocasion I "MILK" the loud and new one arm bandits by putting 20 bucks and shoot to kill (max play to hit early) and if it happens withdraw immediately the profit (after some time doing this i can pass this as they seem to give small prizes to encourage you early, specially the brand new ones, and particularly the pennies machines, which i play for 3 dollars a hit and they can pay up to 1000 bucks if really lucky)

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
go to Roulette, take everything you have and "Always bet on Black"

double that shit:00hour

:142smilie Have had a few trips end early with that philosophy. Of course, I've had the safe philosophy spark some wild times, too. :SIB

Bet on MyBookie