4 tm parlay

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Liking some of the overs this week. A lot of offensive minded clubs going at it this week. Need some input on this 4 tm parlay:

Oakland/Miami OVER 43
I see a lot of quick strike offense with Oak and Miami matching TDs all day

Seattle/Atlanta OVER 45
Coming off an embarrassing loss, the falcons will get their offense back on track with Vick having a huge game. With Hasselbeck probable, the Seahawks should be able to move the ball

Jax/Cincy OVER 43.5
Two terrible defenses going against average offenses.

Baltimore -3
Houston coming off all wins this season with blow out losses the next week. Like the ravens to win by a TD in a defensive game that Baltimore HAS to win

Good Luck to All

:D :D :cool: :cool: :firing: :bigun: :shade:

TonyTT

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2002
Ohio
Potter,
Not too crazy about the first two calls but I love the sound of Cincy/OVER and BALT in a two team parlay......think I'll take a shot at that.
gl,
TT

Rowdy

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
Watch the over in the miami game. Norv Turners offense calls for short passes and heavy doses of the run game- both of which chew on the clock. Feedler is still recovering from injury and the fins don't want to see him put on the shelf again.
Miami corners can shut Rice/Brown down- they've done it before and have the confidence to do it again.
Both teams come into this game with a lot riding. I expect a low scoring game with both teams protecting their side of the field and not wanting to make the big mistake

Seattle/Atl- I don't think it would hurt if George did play. The guy has talent and the falcons secondary is suspect to say the least. If Hasslebum plays, they are liable to protect his injury with heavy doses of the run -which will also keep supervick off the field.

Balt/Oilers- This game stinks. Oilers have won last 2/3 are at home and are playing with confidence. I don't like playing the Ravens with out Ray Lewis.

Had some time to kill, these are my thoughts.. hope they help.... now go make me some monies

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
ALSO LIKE

ALSO LIKE

the jets -6.5

only thing with this is playing road favorites. the bears are beat up and mentally worn down. they have, though, played some tough games in previous weeks.