4 TM teaser

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
I just watched the Chi/AZ gm...I had to watch this sorry gm due to the fact they were an intriguing part of my 4 tm parlay whcih looks to hit 3 out of the 4....the OV on this gm got me...but to get to the OV Wuerfell Sp am not sure how to spell this jackass's name from U of FLA...this is not the bk up U want to throw an interception as U go down and off A lineman set up a TD very late in the 3rd...just nonsense...he is terrible and always has been since I saw him a few yrs ago when I lived in CHI and watched this overrated so called Heisman play....then let me vent here lol...with AZ on the 50 and 4th and 20...Chi gives up a wide open 40 yd pass with 140 to play in the game and thus giving up a runing to TD to prove Chi fate....these two teams after seeing the worst of the worst play...I am sickened to say they play in the NFL...didnt think it could get this bad....wondering if Clev could give these two a battle...and speaking of DB's tackling...damn can any of these guys wrap up when tackling? they think a air born hit will do the trick hm not so just ask the DB of CHI SMITH...he got carted off on that 4th and 20yd play in the 4th....who's teaching these guys def...I have seen it so much within all the teams...yes the Tightends R 245 but DAMNIT hit them in the hips and knees ( in the 60's commonly known as the bodyblock)I just am amazed at times...now I know why the scores R so inflated....whewwwwwwwww.....sips his beer \=/,,,looking at Oakland big on MON..

Bet on MyBookie