5-0-SWEEP ON BIG BOYS +55% BASES +40% SOCCER YESTERDAY- 6 MORE BIG BOYS TODAY-FREE PL

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

+250% IN SOCCER WE WIN 40% YESTERDAY +55% IN BASES- 5-0 ON ALL 6% PLAYS AND ABOVE YESTERDAY -STEAMROLLING -WE HAVE 6 BIG BOYS TODAY -3 IN BASES-2 IN WNBA AND 1 IN CFL- WE WENT 2-1 IN NFL LAST NIGHT - FOOTBALL IS UPON US - EARLY BIRD SPECIAL BUY ANY MONTHLY PACKAGE AND YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TIME DOES NOT START UNTIL SEPT 1 BUT YOU GET ALL THE PLAYS FROM NOW UNTIL THEN -COME ABOARD -BUILD THE BANKROLL-I AM EXTENDING THE SPECIAL THRU TODAY- A COUPLE EMAILED TO SO SO HERE IT IS ENDS TODAY NO MORE SPECIALS UNTIL MARCH MADNESS

EPL AND OTHER MAJOR SOCCER STARTS NEXT WEEK

WE FINISH +118% WORLD CUP +140% REG SOCCER COME ABOARD + -MLB TENNIS ARENA AND SOCCER BASES-NFL PLAYS TODAY-COME ABOARDIN OTHER SOCCER +100% WNBA +30% TENNIS WE GO 4-1 IN CFL THIS WEEKEND -BEST TIME next 2 MONTHS COMING IN BASES-8% PLAY ALONG WITH 4 OTHER BIG BOYS TODAY WE WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER SPECIAL UNTIL MARCH MADNESS THERE WILL BE 3-5 NFLPLAYS THIS WEEKEND - ALSO We are CRUSHING IN EVERY SPORT SIMPLE AS THAT FOOTS TENNIS CFL SOCCER WNBA BASES WORLD CUP LOVE BOAT WE FINISH +48% NHL PLAY-OFFS- +25% NBA PLAY-OFFS,KILLING WNBA AND WIN IN ARENA FOOTBALL AND CANADIAN FOOTS

6 BIG PLAYS TONIGHT-. HUGE BASEBALL AND SOCCER,WNBA CARD- +55% NHL PLAYOFFS+122% IN BASES LAST 30 DAYS WE HAVE 4 7% PLAYS NEXT 2 DAYS BIG PLAYS ON A GREAT RUN.NHL +45% PLAY-OFFS- - IN PLAYOFFS WE ARE ALSO KILLING WNBA +44% THUS FAR ANOTHER LARGE BASEBALL CARD LOVE BOAT COME ABOARD

WORLD CUP WAS A BLAST SOCCER IS ONE OF MY BEST CAPPED SPORTS.

FREE PLAYS 130-83
-1-0 ON FREE PLAYs TODAY- MINNY UNDER 8 -130 3%,ATLANTA UNDER 7 3%,ZONA -130 4%,BC LIONS OVER 49 4%

www.thunderpicks.com/sales

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Question

Question

Thunder,

Hi, I was looking through and thinking about possibly purchasing a 3 month package that I see is available for $500. I just have a couple questions about this:

1) I know from following you from time to time that you posted some picks and halftimes right before games or halves start, is this the same case with your service? I am just worried about getting plays in and having to check all day for plays and such and not miss any?
2) Do you still play halftimes with your service or is it just full games for this because of the trouble of getting things posted for everyone?

Thanks for any possible information on this matter

PK

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Thunder,

Hi, I was looking through and thinking about possibly purchasing a 3 month package that I see is available for $500. I just have a couple questions about this:

1) I know from following you from time to time that you posted some picks and halftimes right before games or halves start, is this the same case with your service? I am just worried about getting plays in and having to check all day for plays and such and not miss any?
2) Do you still play halftimes with your service or is it just full games for this because of the trouble of getting things posted for everyone?

Thanks for any possible information on this matter

PK
he thread and the

yes I still do halves they are posted in plenty of time- The guys subscribe to the thread and it comes right tohe to there email and phone. Is it perfect -NO- but-99% of the plays are given in plenty of time. If they are not we do not count them- If you sign up today you actually get 4 months for the price of 2- It is the last day- We really are doing very well -And have been- There are plenty that will attest. Do I have days yes. In all sports I am up 700% since last September. Accurate records are kept and I play a lot of diff sports. We have a blast -GLUCK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
he thread and the

yes I still do halves they are posted in plenty of time- The guys subscribe to the thread and it comes right tohe to there email and phone. Is it perfect -NO- but-99% of the plays are given in plenty of time. If they are not we do not count them- If you sign up today you actually get 4 months for the price of 2- It is the last day- We really are doing very well -And have been- There are plenty that will attest. Do I have days yes. In all sports I am up 700% since last September. Accurate records are kept and I play a lot of diff sports. We have a blast -GLUCK

700%?? hank is no math expert but that is money.....do you have any discounts for an american hero?