Colorado +100 3rd Period

Over 1.5 Devils-Avs 3rd Period +105

GLTA & be back with prop plays.

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Thanks kc & good luck to you as well & may things end soon for you & your family
smile.gif

HorsPlyrBil

Forum Member
Jun 6, 2000
Hesperia,CA
28-4-3? ....in one day..on one game?

Are you sure didn't have tomorrows sports page today?(remeber that twilite zone?)

That has got to be the best one day record I've ever seen..
Absolutly a great job..wtg!!!
biggrin.gif

unreal

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
I've seen Mr. PD post many times that he is betting on a team in more than one way. He always posts something like:

Colorado pk even
Colorado +105 ML

Call me a rookie, but I don't see what the difference is in the 2 bets. There are no ties, so why would you put any money on a team at even money pk when you could get them at +105 ML??? What's the difference?

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Ok, well maybe someone who doesn't mind taking 30 seconds to post and explain it to me can help out since Mr PD "doesn't feel like it". Can someone else explain this to me please? I mean if you are "just different" then does that mean you are just different in the sense that you don't want to make as much money on a particular bet as most people? I doubt it. It's a simple question.

$100 on Col pk pays $100
$100 on Col ML pays $105

$200 on Col pk pays $200

$200 on Col ML pays $210

Assuming Colorado wins, would you rather make $200, $205, or $210? Forgive me for missing something here.

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
No offense or anything but I've answered this question a bunch of times already.

I just like to play my games that way, go back & look at all my hockey posts & you will see that.

I just do things differently & I look at it this way a winner is a winner no matter what.

Also I better hockey at more then one book. One book I can bet the spread & moneyline & some of the others I can only bet the spread or moneyline.

There has been plenty of occassions where the spread was a PK & obviously the moneyline is always a PK & I bet both.

I've made tons of money betting hockey & I'm not going to change what has worked for me. This is just the way I do things no matter how weird it is.

Good luck by the way tomorrow.

Bet on MyBookie