5 dimes ?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
Anybody else book with 5 dimes and having trouble with their site... I'm getting so sick of this book used to be top-notch but anymore it's something all the time if it's not problems with the site it's problems with payouts !! Didn't get none of my early plays in because of the constant problems this site has anymore its time for a new book!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kellyindallas

Forum Member
Apr 28, 2006
Anybody else book with 5 dimes and having trouble with their site... I'm getting so sick of this book used to be top-notch but anymore it's something all the time if it's not problems with the site it's problems with payouts !! Didn't get none of my early plays in because of the constant problems this site has anymore its time for a new book!!!

Yep, it was like this all last year. Within 15 minutes of game time you can't get anything in - really annoying.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Venom boy

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
R.I.
Just got mine in .... don?t know if this helped but used my hotspot & went thru

Good luck getting in :toast:

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country

Why do you only have one out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk