5 Plays for Tonight

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
The Sens were an absolute no show. I was lucky to get the over with Ott. scoring on the PP with a little over 3 min. to go. Preds have now won 6 win a row at home. They scored 3 PP goals tonight and Ott. never matched their intensity. Ott. as always looked like 2 different clubs from last night to tonight. Ott. plays TB on Sat. which will be their 4th game in 6 nights. The under and TB might be worth a play. Too early to tell but definitely going to take a long look at it.
As for TB/Columbus, this was such a bad hockey game to watch, I can't believe I watched most of the first period and half of the second period. Col. belongs in the AHL, they are that bad. They might be a different team at home but on the road this team is great to bet against because they show no passion or drive. Just a few thoughts.

HORNS

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
some comments from tonight if you dont mind Horns--didnt get to see ottawa wasnt on centerice package..i think anaheim could play columbus in the ahl as well, i watched about two periods and they just do not possess the talent to compete, kariya and friesen have little support--giguere is often left helpless..also these back to backs have had some intense play on the back end, ny/phi and sj/cal both were very physical.. i also noted that these games involving teams from the same conference and especially the same division have been much lower scoring recently. now that 1/3 of the season is complete it seems like those current 7-12 seeds are playing much more defensive minded, realizing this is a 4 pt game...so we are seeing more 2-1 3-1 hockey..

Bet on MyBookie