5 Plays for Tonight

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
looks like a good card... good luck. like that ottawa under!

[This message has been edited by wigs (edited 12-08-2001).]

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Good luck ND. I have two plays the same as you......Tampa under and Montreal, and I like the Edmonton over, just couldn't pull the trigger on it. The only play where we go head to head is the Colorado total where I am on the under. Should be a great night!

Good luck,
Tiger

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
1-4 Tonight (YTD 40-22)

By far and away my worst night ever, thank God for Football, looks like I will go 3-0 for the three College games this weekend.
Just a few notes. With the NHL season past the quarter mark teams are embarking on tough stretches of the season. Many teams are on long road trips or a combination of home and road games in a short span. That being said I find the last week of hockey to be very unpredictable. Whatever you do, do not play the Blue Jackets, this team is outright horrible. As well, the Bulin Wall was scheduled to start tonight for the Lightning so to turn on the game at the end of the first and see Weekes in the net didn't surprise me since he played his junior hockey here in Ottawa with the 67's for 4 years. For some reason every team he has been with seem to give him the start here in Ottawa. That being said I would have never played the under with Weekes in net. Preds total was close to a push, Habs could have walked away with the win, Sens & Avs were never really close to the totals I had thought would come in. All in all, definitely time for a long break. Going to go hard on the NFL tomorrow. All the best to everyone over the next few days until I step back in to the Penalty Box for a few plays.

HORNS

Bet on MyBookie