MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Never seen this much snow in my entire life. :scared

I thought it was a lot when we got 26 inches earlier this Spring, LOL. :shrug:

Was not too sad about being stranded with my lovely wife until I ran out of beer.:SIB We were without power for 4 days, finally got internet back up and running today. Just dug her car out! I'm not Bear Grylls, but we were melting snow on the grill for water. To be honest, it was FUN. No internet, phones, or the buzz of power lines, and it was so peaceful up here. I could almost live this way.

At least the doggies were happy.

Come on in the front door!

Let's go Dad

The first 2 feet

Our deck

A lot of trees fell due to the weight!

It's like swimming for the dogs

Climbing up to clear the dish when power was restored, Hippo wants to watch the Nuggets!

Tunnel vision

Shovel that!

For the rest of the photos check my Facebook. Absolutely nuts!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=145355&id=1541813080

Last edited:

captmorgan34

Forum Member
Jun 1, 2007
looks like nice ski weather. i am jealous. i mean if you dont like 78 and sunny. I need to get on the slopes. have fun with the snow and say hello to family.
:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Just got back today from there the girls thought it would be a good idea to go to Breckenridge skiing with the new snow fall. :nooo:

They won't ask me to do that again :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nelson

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2008
What a lovely child, congrats to you two, I hope you have a bunch more.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
checked out all your pics... nice, thanks for sharing. the snow looked just like my backyard did this winter...

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Good shit up here! If you haven't breathed the crisp mountain air on a 70 degree day after 4 feet of snow, you haven't breathed! Man is it beautiful up here.

Craziness, in the 80's this week. Was able to go up and down the driveway today in the Suburban and never shoveled a scoop, LOL. The problem now is flooding! Shit is melting so fast......

People less than 2 miles away from us I saw on the news, still without power and NO timetable for getting it back. The power company snow-shoed in over a mile just to check things out.

I feel fortunate.