6 BIG BOYS TODAY-WIN BASES AND CFL AGAIN-BIG BOYS ON A 43-15 RUN-FREE PLAYS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

+250% IN SOCCER EPL STARTS THIS WEEKEND WE GO +17% THIS WEEKEND IN NFL-REALLY LIKE A FEW GAMES THIS WEEK +28% IN CFL THUS FAR- BASES AND CFL WIN AGAIN-TODAY WE HAVE 6 BIG BOYS WE WIN IN TENNIS +20% AND BASES- -STEAMROLLING -WE HAVE 6 BIG BOYS TODAY -- COME ABOARD

EPL AND OTHER MAJOR SOCCER STARTS THIS WEEK

WE FINISH +118% WORLD CUP +140% REG SOCCER COME ABOARD + -MLB TENNIS ARENA AND SOCCER BASES-NFL PLAYS TODAY-COME ABOARDIN OTHER SOCCER +100% WNBA +30% TENNIS WE GO 4-1 IN CFL THIS WEEKEND -BEST TIME next 2 MONTHS COMING IN BASES-8% PLAY ALONG WITH 4 OTHER BIG BOYS TODAY THERE WILL BE 6 BIG BOYS TONIGHT - ALSO We are CRUSHING IN EVERY SPORT SIMPLE AS THAT FOOTS TENNIS CFL SOCCER WNBA BASES WORLD CUP LOVE BOAT WE FINISH +48% NHL PLAY-OFFS- +25% NBA PLAY-OFFS,KILLING WNBA AND WIN IN ARENA FOOTBALL AND CANADIAN FOOTS

6 BIG PLAYS TONIGHT-. HUGE BASEBALL AND SOCCER,WNBA CARD- +55% NHL PLAYOFFS+122% IN BASES LAST 30 DAYS WE HAVE 4 7% PLAYS NEXT 2 DAYS BIG PLAYS ON A GREAT RUN.NHL +45% PLAY-OFFS- - IN PLAYOFFS WE ARE ALSO KILLING WNBA +44% THUS FAR ANOTHER LARGE BASEBALL CARD LOVE BOAT COME ABOARD

WORLD CUP WAS A BLAST SOCCER IS ONE OF MY BEST CAPPED SPORTS.

FREE PLAYS 137-87
-1-0 ON FREE PLAYs TODAY-PIRATES -105 4%,SEATLE 1ST 5 -110 4%

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
you sound hot....how about you give a free sample of a month and let us see how you do....hank likes making money...can never have enough but want to be sure....what you say for all of jacks place you hook us up? one month cant work for such a sure fire winner!

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
you sound hot....how about you give a free sample of a month and let us see how you do....hank likes making money...can never have enough but want to be sure....what you say for all of jacks place you hook us up? one month cant work for such a sure fire winner!

Posted free here for 12 years. I also post free plays that have hit over 60%. Sorry guy.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Posted free here for 12 years. I also post free plays that have hit over 60%. Sorry guy.

hanks new here....i will keep my eye on you thunder......ill keep track of your plays for you!

maybe you can email me when you post a free play? you can get my email from jack....thanks

your friend

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
hanks new here....i will keep my eye on you thunder......ill keep track of your plays for you!

maybe you can email me when you post a free play? you can get my email from jack....thanks

your friend

FREE PLAYS ARE POSTED ON THE BOTTOM OF EVERY THREAD - EVERY DAY= ALSO YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE- GLUCK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
hank would prefer an email

thanks!

Subscribe bud to the email free plays we went 3-0 today on free plays and crushed again- 5--0 on big boys- and just crushed- but if you just follow the free plays you will win - gluck