6th june world cup plays

Galileio

Forum Member
May 29, 2002
Wales, United Kingdom
2-0 today +7.98units

Senegal have only conceded 4 goals in there last 17 international matches and cant read too much into Denmark's win over Uruguay as they are only a one man team in the shape of recoba!
I fancy the draw in this one but if i were to back a team to win it would be Senegal on this stat and at a orice that looks slightly too big!

France are out for victory tomorrow after their opening game defeat and even tho the odds are incredibly short they should win this comfortably knowing they are probably out if they come away with anything less! Zidane is doubtful but should be on the bench if needed and thankfully they will not be playing leboeuf who, in my opinion should not even be in japan!

After seeing saudi lose to Germany and Ireland drawing with Germany and Cameroon i am quite sure that this should be an easy win for the Africans the price is too short to bet on the outright win but there will be goals so over 2 is the bet at 8/15.

Finally i know its a few days away but Turkey to beat Costa Rica on sunday is another big bet for me. The Costa Ricans were only marginally better than China and i was very impressed with the Turks against Brazil especially the keeper who played a blinder! This has to one of the best prices of the group stage along with todays bet-Russia!!

France 4/9 5 units

Den/Sen 2/1 2 units

Den/Sen 1-1 5/1 1 unit

Came/Saud over 2gls 8/15 3 units

Turkey 4/6 5 units

The turkey price may come in by sunday so get on early if you agree!! gl all