7 PLAY TUESDAY INCLUDING TWO 2 UNIT SPECIALS!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

boogieshrimp

C.R.E.A.M.
Forum Member
Nov 18, 2005
PA
5-3 lastnight.. solid but ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.. a lot of games to like today so no better time to improve than NOW!

13-8-1 YTD (+7)

1 UNIT PLAYS
Delaware -2 @ Georgia St
Gonzaga +1.5 vs Michigan St
Oregon -9 vs Pacific
UNLV -3.5 vs Hawaii
Creighton +2 @ George Mason

2 UNIT PLAYS
Texas -3 vs Iowa (BEST BET)
Tennessee -10.5 vs UL Lafayette

quick notes:
-i believe Iowa is getting too much respect and Texas not enough after lastnight's games.. Texas indeed stole that win from WVU and Iowa outplayed UK all night, but Gibson and Aldridge should prove to be too much for Iowa to handle.. i see a double digit win for Texas tonight.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
I agree with you on texas. If I played different amounts, texas would be my biggest play. Still have to finish up the last couple of games on my end. Good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CORNLOVER

Forum Member
Nov 17, 1999
HODGENVILLE, KY, Usa
Absolutely agree with you on Iowa getting to much respect for the UK win.

This years UK team isn't that good. They have struggled against lesser teams so far this year. They are way overranked. IMHO they should not be ranked higher than 20th.

Look for W.V. to roll tonight. Tubby will have his guys fired up, but eventually WV's talent will take over. Kentucky just doesn't have the fire power.

CL

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
I think WVU rolls Kentucky.
Playing WVU moneyline(+110) Strong.

Texas did not play badly last night. The WVU double teams gave them fits. Iowa has not had any time to prepare to try new things against them

Texas wins by 10+.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boogieshrimp

C.R.E.A.M.
Forum Member
Nov 18, 2005
PA
CREIGHTON WINS OUTRIGHT... :clap:

but Delaware goes down without a fight. :cursin:

Zags in double OT and Vols falling asleep when they were en route to an easy cover.. LET'S GO, GUYS!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg