8/27 NFL Play

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
agree completely nick, just posted my thoughts in ryno's thread. if the rain hold off i think your looking at conditions that really lend support to an over play, on top of the line movement. ripe for some defensive scores, points off turnovers, altitude fatigue - all of which support the over imo.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
NICK... got a 6 teamer that'll pay nearly $700 that I put a mere $11 on yesterday, and only need OVER 34.5... with the line dropping, do you wait and try and hedge at HT, hoping for a high scoring FH with the regulars... I've been debating this...

ALSO, I have a teaser alive needing only OAK EVEN, and SPORTSINTERACTION has DAL +7.5! Is that worth a shot you think.... say for half the value of the teaser... let me know!
wink.gif

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
I took the +7.5 for half...

LET the other ride, and would have been looking REAL GOOD if not for NO REPLAY... man that sucks. I was gonna hedge UNDER 17 or whatever at HT with the score 14-10, and would have had a great middle of 35-41. NOW, I have to hope for 18 points or watch $700 go down the tubes...
rolleyes.gif

With the score 14-3 at ht, 17, I couldn't risk it landing 34 and losing it all... I can't believe this... let's GO RAIDERS!! I'm hoping for a 17-17 tie going into the fourth~

Bet on MyBookie