8)ELVIS(8 TN vs. FL game

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
Hey Elvis would you be interested in attending the FL & TN game. Got tickets. But need some help over the weekend in North Fla in moving stuff out of storage back to home. If interested holler at CC aka Coach Burns for my ph #. fbman1957.

8)ELVIS(8

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
TENNESSEE
naw done got plans watching with the ole lady .... having a drink or 2
thanks anyways ... also been there before couldnt pay me to go back to that shithole i mean swamp... any gator fans thats gets offended :fingerc:
couldn't give a shit less :weed: but have a safe trip and GO VOLS !

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
no problem

no problem

I guess where down there when Tn jump out to a big lead then took it in the A%$. LOL:D I have to lean to Fla. due to the fact they recurited me when I was in h.s. the big Vols did very liitle and i was on their backdoor step. so go Gators.:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

8)ELVIS(8

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
TENNESSEE
lol .. they seen what the hell they was getting lol.. naw just joking.

TENNESSEE +3.5

love the hook if i recall clausen has kicked there ass there before i love our D our running game and if randy sanders and clausen show up we win the game that simmple !

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
Probably

Probably

Yeah your probably right. :thefinger doubt it though. uf could have used an net punting avg of 39.9 during their wishbone days with the big Dickey. LOL.

Oh yeah CC did a heck of a job of Kicking FLA butt by handing it to a kid i coach as a freshman Travis Stephens. and Houston isn't a stephens. LOL:rolleyes: Utn always choke on gator meat. good luck if you lay any $$$$$$$ on this game. take the Aggies and 14 vs Va tech.

wideopen

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2003
Florida is still rebuilding. People are only playing florida becaue they hung tough with Miami. Claussen wont be as generous as Berlin was in the first half. Zook still hasnt shown me anything as a head coach.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
good thoughts

good thoughts

Good thoughts regarding fla. did you see CC gifts to Fresno 2 ints. his A Hole will tighten just like r sanders will in this if tn can't piss a drop in the running game. Tn O & D line was not as dominant against a Marshall team. I'm sure UF is somewhat better. Don't you think. Fulmer's nemisis is fla. Major's was Ala. I don't see things changing. mentally fla has tn's number. no if ands or ut buts.:rolleyes:

8)ELVIS(8

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
TENNESSEE
yeah . yeah .. so did bama for awhile but then the tide got turned so i think spurrier had our number BUT WE'LL SEE HUH

fbman1957

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
East Tn
Z-man

Z-man

Yeah, the ole ball coach did have their Number, But Zook got TN shooked. explain CC problems w/ snap. He was messing in his game pants.LOL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg