8 Wishes for WEDNESDAY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Went 5-6 yesterday.

OK St & Cuse played the worst 1st half one could imagine and scored 43 poingts and still missed the over by just 2. :cursin:

The N. Texas was decided when NT went on a 6-8 point run and cut the lead to 12 or 14. UT called a TO and came back with a vengance. I am sure they would have been just as happy to played out the game if NT had not gone on that run. It was a case where I was hoping they would miss some shots for fear of exactly what happened.

Not making excuses (I do not have to make excuses because I suck at handicapping), just refelecting on whether I made the right calls or the unknown bit me on the ass. In this case it was an ASS BITE.

Wednesday
These are abosolute LOCKS. You can bet the house on these. You should fade them but you CAN bet the house on them. :)

Temple -6?
Rutgers +4
Pepperdine ?3
NC Charlotte -3?
George Mason -11
Niagara - 10?
Virgina -20
Indiana -2

GLTA
Bill

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Thanks for the correction Cappin.

Best to you KsYaS. Sorry we got off to a bad start the other day.

GLYA
Bill

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Bill said:
Not making excuses (I do not have to make excuses because I suck at handicapping)

Anyone who posts this deserves to have a lot of luck come his way... :yup

Sometimes you have to take note of the important posts on the board for the day. I really enjoyed this one, Bill. Good luck to you, buddy.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Bill.. Id' like to take over the Dog contest thread if you don't plan on doing it. Please let me know. I have alot of time on my hands on friday nights and Saturdays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Clem, that would be great. I got the feeling that there was not a lot of interest so I blew it off. I figure why push folks to do what they do not want to do. I stilol think there is value in it but I can find the same advantage by just looking at particular post. :sadwave:

I am not a great capper but I win a lot of money by following the lead of some excellent cappers on THIS board. I make selective decisions based on what I read here coupled with common sense. My person capping is small stuff @ $50/bet but I will wager 2-3K per night on 2-4 bets that originate from this board. And contary to popular belief. Parlays have been good for me.

Wish you well and hope you can get some interest developed the teh dog campaign.

Also, good luck with your WIFE. :)

Bill