A Beautiful E-Mail I got today!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
My Mom's memory is almost gone and my Dad is doing everything. He is alost 76 and up until just recently, rode his bike over 25 miles per day. Now he afraid to leave my Mom alone in the house. I go over once a week or so.

Alzeheimers really sucks!!!

Check this out. Had tears in my eyes!

http://parentswish.com/

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
man, i havent had to deal with this, but some of the people i'm closest to are going through it. awesome. thank you for sharing. i already sent it on. if this doesnt make you tear up, nothing will.
Thanks again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
TJ,

So sorry to hear about your Mom. wish the best for your Dad. Thank you for sharing the video, very, very moving and so true.

Take Care.

VaNurse

Dirty Foot
Forum Member
Mar 13, 2002
NC
I'm sitting here with tears running down my face thinking how true this is! I'm sure many of us are beginning to see our parents' memory fail and are seeing them becoming frail and it's both frightening and distressing.

My own parents just embarked on an adventure that I'm not even sure that I'd attempt. At age 76, they packed up everything from the town where they were both born and raised and have shared 54 years of marriage and moved 6 hours away (from me, as well). Despite their failing health, they're still taking on new challenges and pursuing life. I'm so proud of them both!

Thank you so much for sharing this video.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
tj...

sorry to hear about your mother....

about 6-7 years ago i had to go through the same thing with my mother (dementia)...very sad watching a loved one become so frail....

all the best to you & your family...

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Going thru it too. Mom 81 dad 82. Just lost mother-in law with Alzeheimers.

Thank you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Thanks Tom. Sorry to hear about your mom, man. Hang in there. I sent it to my mom(health fine) and dad (health terrible) and they both responded saying that it had them crying. Take care.