A couple plays for Saturday Sept 13

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
PURDUE PK ;)
OVER 40 OHIO STATE ;) (This one might keep going up)

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

-ndnfan

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
The Boilers better kick some ass tomorrow, or their season is already fawked:mad:

Good luck, Pete. GO BOILERS!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
really a true believer that wolfpack capable of the upset, but with their lack of experience on defense will stay away from the side. however, same factor along with belief rivers will put up some ncs points makes the over play solid imo.

good letdown spot for wake along with purdue revenge, but it seems like every service in the country is taking the boilermakers.

g/l pete, and nice to see you on the board.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chewbaca

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
Midwest
Im definatly rooting for a ncst win. You gotta respect the bucks

in a big game though. evan last year they seemed to play down

to lesser opposition (sdst this yr) and came up big when it

counted.

GL

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
ajoytoy said:
gl NDN!!!

how bout 24-21 Pack tomorrow!:shrug: :D

ajoytoy.....since I'm a Buckeyes fan, that would be unacceptabled :nono: However, 24-21 Ohio State, I'd take :)

Like loophole stated, can't see the Buckeyes keeping Rivers from getting some points yet feel Ohio State will be a little more prepared for this game. First play for the Buckeyes will almost definately be a run, but I don't think you can keep playing too conservatively in this game and Tressel knows that, even though it could start off that way. I estimated the lines to be Buckeyes -10 and over/under 47, so playing this one over at 40 when it came out was a no brainer, but not touching the side.

As dubber said, Purdue has to win this game as starting 0-2 just will demoralize this team. Motivation will not be a problem especially with the loss last week and the revenge playing a role this week. Seeing last week's game, I was a bit hesitant without looking at anything more in this game, but Bowling Green is a bit of a force in the MAC this year. Their strength and conditioning coach has that team in the best condition they've ever been in and I don't think you're going to see that team wear down too much like people thought, but didn't happen, in the Purdue game last week.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone....and to all the WolfPack fans in this thread .......GO BUCKEYES! :thefinger

GL