A drunk staggers

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chain Saw

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2003
into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down but says nothing. The priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the drunk just sits there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. The drunk mumbles, "ain't no use knocking, there's no paper on this side either". :)

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
"ain't no use knocking, there's no paper on this side either". :scared

Topdago

Forum Member
Dec 23, 2004
Vinnie, A tramp walks into a bar on a cold winter day and asks the bartender if he can come up with a good animal act if he could get a free drink. The boss says ok lets see the act. Reaching into his long overcoat he pulls out a minature piano, a small stool, a mouse dressed in atux with tails, and a canary. He places the mouse on ths stool, the canary on the piano and the act starts. The mouse plays the piano and the cananry sings. After about an hour the word goes out and the bar is full, watching this great act. The boss gives the little tramp all the free drinks he can handle. Comes closing time he asks the tramp, "can you come back again tomorrow" I'll give you all the free booze you want". The tramp says ok but I feel bad, as the act isn't what it seems to be. The boss says no its a great act. The tramp saya ok but I have to let you know, "The canary dosn't sing the mouse is a ventriloquest".
Ciao Il Duce.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg