a look ahead

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
A brief look ahead at the next month or so. Took a look at extended road trips and back to back to back type situations and also a trend from a while back... Back to back games vs. Florida/TB, as we all recall, most teams who win the first game down there usually lose the second.

Just some food for thought.

Anahiem ? their 1st four games are all on the road and played in a span of 6 days.
- they have a 7 game homestand end of october till early november, notably the Red Wings and Stars are back to back games here to end out the homestand.

Atlanta - 7 games, first 14 days of november.. ALL on the road. Not vs powerhouse teams, but I think by the end of the stretch they are wore down pretty good?

Minny is the last game of the trip and could be a good play on the Wild there.

Boston ? 6 game road trip in 13 days to follow up a 3 game homestand. They have been poor on the road in the past? Toronto is the final game on the road for them, followed up by a rematch with them in boston the day after. Bet on whoever lost the first game between these two teams here.

Carolina- back to back road games, COL and MIN on the 23rd and 24th. Could be another nice spot for the Wild to pick up a win. The 17th and 18th they do back to back-road/home games with NYI.

Columbus- back to back-road/home with Flyers to start the season off.

Edmonton ? road road Detroit and Columbus?. Nice spot for the dog columbus here?

LA ? 6 game road trip in 10 days?all east coast.

Minny- road/home with nashville on the 30/31st

NJ- road/home with Toronto on the 9th and 10th of Nov

NYI ? ***road road with FLA and TB to open the season.***, followed by Pitt and NJD on the road? can you say 0-4?

San Jose- 6 game road swing early.. all on the east coast., followed by yet another 6 game road swing to start november.

Vancouver ? starts with a Detroit/Colorado/Dallas/Colorado stretch? NOT cool to be a cannuck

Crapitals- road road with TB and FLA on the 23rd and 24th. 3 home games and 9 away games to start the month of october. Ole Jagr is gonna be tired when this month comes to a close.

who else has been doing their homework?
I have nuthin to do but cap hockey these days. Stuck on the ship without the bad influences of the real world to distract me and take away my cappin time now!

Stand by Mr. Bookmaker.... stand the F*ck by.

[This message has been edited by marine (edited 10-01-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie