Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace1

Forum Member
May 20, 2001
Media
Hello All:

A quick opinion on the hostility tonight:

My job entails this business, I take and lay. I take it very seriously! I have been using this site daily since the start of last football season. As a result I have made alot of more money. Depending on line movements, trends and picks from various Madjack users, I sometimes go along or fade peoples picks.

A while back I decided to finally express my opinion on a "no-loser, lock" game that I get through my action and research. It came through. Instead of thanks I got mistaken for being to cocky and got killed with critisism. Now I just keep them to myself.

In conclusion, even if your on the other side, lets be a little more kind to new users. This site will only get better and make more money, for all of us, if more people come in to express their opinions.

Not defending anyone just a thought I had to finally express.

Good luck in bases this week!

AM2kidz

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2000
Brandon FL
I agree Ace.... I just think that some people are scared of the word LOCK... and maybe they might of jumped to conclusions... Its unfortunate because no info is really bad info... All information can be used for different purposes... I would really enjoy reviewing any information you might come across in the future... Keep up the good work.... Lets all work together to beat the man... AM2kidz...
smile.gif

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
i probably was one who criticized you....sorry...i hate to see the no loser lock slogan.......keep posting your picks please.....thks.....they would be well appreciated..

Night Owl

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
Bremerton, WA
Everyone should take the word "LOCK" with a grain of salt. Anybody who has been doing this for awhile knows FULL WELL there is no such thing as a "LOCK." I've seen a ton of picks that looked like great picks end up a loser for one reason or another, and even your winning picks were never a lock, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered playing the game. Anybody know of someone who has picked so many as 20 locks for their entire lifetime without losing a single game out of all their supposed locks??? That's what I thought!! Even though I've won some games that turned out as easy as they first looked, I've never once claimed to anybody to have a "definate winner." My only point is, make your plays based on all the handicapping resources you would normally use and don't just play a game -- especially if you personally don't really even like it -- because somebody called it their "lock of the week."

Night Owl

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
the only time something is a definite lock is if you are personally involved in the game and you decide your income isn't enough.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie