A QUESTION FOR NEVER CAUGHT UP

fpatbigd

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2001
Arlington, Texas, USA
That was really good info about the Mets starting lineup!

My question is what site do you get this type of information. A lot of us on this site would like to know.

Keep up the good work!!!

------------------
FLP

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
It comes straight off the wire. There is substantial cost involved. If you want to invest $500 a month in the service contact Don Best Premium Service.

I usually post the info on Mad Jack's within seconds of getting it. No cost involved.

Sometimes I am away from my computer for a few minutes and may miss something, but for the most part you get this information here almost as fast as the sports books get it . . . for free.

By the way, Mad Jack's is the only forum I participate in.

fpatbigd

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2001
Arlington, Texas, USA
Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure everyone on this site appreciates your input. I look forward to more great info from the host of solid cappers on this site.

------------------
FLP

Duncan

Forum Member
Aug 7, 2001
Montclair, New Jersey
NCU:

You should know that everyone here really appreciates your input.

Win or lose, the info is so valuable for trying to calculate what is a value line. I really hate the short prices (-200 and higher), not because they are not likely to win, but because the price reflects no value at all.

Info is everything - thanks again.

visionary

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
NCU..you know you're my man......i tripled my play when i saw your post..heve giants huge!! thanx..hopefully they can close it out

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
I have both SFO and Over. Over is a done deal if they don't call the game. SFO looks good unles NYM scores 2. Surely they can get one half inning in even if it is pouring.

Bet on MyBookie