A QUESTION FOR RAYMOND???????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
LOOKING AT YOUR 10 TEAMER EARLIER TODAY I PLAYED SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES WITH YOU. BUT I PLAYED A 8 TEAMER TAKING THE TWINS AND TORONTO OUT OF THE PARLAY. NOW I NEED SEATTLE AND CLE TO WIN TONIGHT IS THERE ANYWAY TO HEDGE THIS???? ANY RESPONSE FROM ANYONE WOULD BE GREAT. I HAVE ABOUT 12,500 IN MY ACCOUNT AND IF SEATTLE AND CLE WIN IT WOULD BE 9,200. HOW DO I MAKE SURE I MAKE MONEY HERE.

HELP!!!!!

------------------
"In the poker game of life women are the f*****g rake"

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE TOO LET IT RIDE.
THE MATH TOO HARD HERE. ANY ONE ELSE HAVE A IDEA. YOU ARE IN A GOOD SPOT $$$$$$

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
I would let it ride but if you were going to hedge bet 3 dimes on each of the dogs- this would net you at least $1,500

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
YEAH I AGREE RAYMOND THE MATH IS TO HARD THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING FOR HELP. I HAVE TRIED TO DO THE WORK IN MY HEAD BY TAKING TEX/SEATTLE AND CWS/CLE AND TEX/CWS WITH THOSE THREE AND THE BET I HAVE GOING TONIHGT I SHOULD HAVE ALL BASES COVERED BUT HOW MUCH DO I PLAY????? I REALLY LIKE MY CHANCES WITH SEATTLE AND CLEVELAND. I THINK I SHOULD JUST LET IT RIDE. I HAVE HAD A VERY GOOD DAY TODAY. STILL HOPING SOMEONE CAN HELP....

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
PUT YOUR SEAT BELT ON. THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE
AND DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. I HOPE IT HIT FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
If you wanted to hedge this thing you should make 2 additional 2 team parlays....
Sea/Texas
CWS/Clev

If 1 of those hits you would win that parlay and lose your other two (including the big one)....If they both lose you win your monster parlay.

Both of the parlays listed above would pay nicely if hit. Just dont put too much on these two parlays....Your going for the big payday remember. I would tell you how much I would do but I dont know what your going for and I'm confused by your money above...
anyway hope that helps..
Trampled

Edit-Had Anah where Texas should have been. FWIW im on Anah & Clev tonite.

[This message has been edited by Trampled Underfoot (edited 08-12-2001).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I would not do what Trampled suggested because if Texas and the White Sox both win, then you lose all three bets. If you do three parlays (CWS/TEX, TEX/SEA and CWS/CLE) then you will probably recoup at least some of the money if Cleveland or Seattle loses. There is really no good way to work it with both straight bets that I can think of. Heck, let it ride.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
CR,
Your right. My head hurts. I think he is okay anyway. I guess this is why I never parlay...let alone games with different start times. I think he is okay tonite anyway.

Trampled
biggrin.gif

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
OKAY THIS IS MY THOUGHT

I PLAY TWO STRAIGHT WAGERS ON THE DOGS

CWS 2000/3800
TEX 2000/3000

IF BOTH UNDER DOGS HIT I WIN 6800 AND LOSE THE $50 PARLAY

IF ONE HITS I EITHER WIN THE $1800 OR $1000.

IF THE ORIGINAL PARLAY HITS I WIN $5200 CAUSE OF THE LOSSES ON THE TWO STRAIGHT BETS.

DOES THIS SOUND RIGHT???????????

I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS. SORRY I AM ASKING TO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

AND RAYMOND LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN SEND YOUR FAVORITE WINE IF THIS BIG ONE HITS!!!

I PLAYED THIS LOOKING AT YOUR TEN TEAM PARLAY POST THIS MORNING.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
That 3rd parlay CWS/Tex would be a nice hit but then you would be eating it on the other 3 parlays......

Good Luck Tonite BIG WORM...
sorry for the bad info

Code Red

Forum Member
May 21, 2001
New England
That's a good plan Worm. Make sure to get SOMETHING out of this. How many times have we seen "Can't Miss" games tank?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!! I WENT WITH THE TWO STRAIGHT PLAYS. I WILL WIN SOMETHING OUT OF THIS.

THANK YOU

AND THANK YOU RAYMOND!!!!