about raymond

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Patternseeker

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
i was saddened to read the thread in which raymond decided to pull out.

i don't come here every day, and i am not gambling this year, but i still enjoy the forums. and perhaps someone else has addressed this, so forgive me if i am walking travelled ground.

when i first got here, ray was just a guy who posted his pics. and though i never kept a record, the mofo sure could hit a big time parlay now and again. and he was always kind and courteous to folk. he seemed like a real nice guy, and a guy who possessed some talent.

for myself, having lost a bunch of money, and fallen into the trap of mixing gambling with other life problems, i don't hold a real high opinion of touts. i examine the situation like this: if i was talented enough to make a living off handicapping, why, in god's name would i sell my picks. i wouldn't. what motivation would i have to sell my picks if i were able to live comfortably playing on my own?

but, i really liked raymond. i thought he was a stand up dude.

so, just some thoughts,
and the best to ya, ray.

crookycymru

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2002
Wales (United Kingdom)
Where is that thread?? Was it posted in the General Discussion forum?? If Raymond has gone then Madjacks would not be the same.

Yes there are people who post on this site who have pay services. However, I have not once seen any of these people advertise their site in any way, nor have I ever seen any indication that they are posting in here simply to gain custom.

Madjacks is a great site.....it has a lot of good handicappers....but it is a shame that these cappers are forced not to post due to a section of people who are intent on causing trouble for people who either have pay services, or simply have a good capping record.

Madjacks site is bigger than these people and I trust that within time, these wasters will be kicked out and these great handicappers can return and enjoy posting winners.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg