Accounts up into Week 6

Harrygnyc1

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hey,

Not trying to talk anyone off a bet, but I am a fsu alumni and we suck really bad. Changing qbs won't help. Brock Glenn will be running for his life and our defense sucks. I'm on clemson big time. Their defense will rock any of our qbs. Gl with whatever u do.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Hey,

Not trying to talk anyone off a bet, but I am a fsu alumni and we suck really bad. Changing qbs won't help. Brock Glenn will be running for his life and our defense sucks. I'm on clemson big time. Their defense will rock any of our qbs. Gl with whatever u do.

Appreciate it. Honestly, I’ve found when someone tries to talk me off their team, it’s been the perfect time to back them. Not trying to be a dick at all, just something I’ve anecdotally noted

This is an FSU program pride game. Like Houston tonight

Harrygnyc1

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 2, 2019
Appreciate it. Honestly, I’ve found when someone tries to talk me off their team, it’s been the perfect time to back them. Not trying to be a dick at all, just something I’ve anecdotally noted

Yea I get it. Good luck with whatever you do. I'm on clemson tt over 30.5 big. And no u were not being a dick! Lol. Appreciate it.

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica

Interesting. I think I pushed back on you backing my team a bit last year and you were right more than you were wrong. You’re definitely fading my guys this year, love it emotional hedge bet. Up until last week, you were wrong but last week was a freaking horrible spot and definitely worthy of a 10x against. Appreciate your sharing.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Interesting. I think I pushed back on you backing my team a bit last year and you were right more than you were wrong. You’re definitely fading my guys this year, love it emotional hedge bet. Up until last week, you were wrong but last week was a freaking horrible spot and definitely worthy of a 10x against. Appreciate your sharing.
Who is your team again?

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
J - Would you mind posting Tennis tonight/overnight? TIA

Reactions: Jord20

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al

You are so correct! As a matter of fact so many ‘Alabama people’ down here was thinking Ga was gonna run away and hide from Bama last week that it was the final factor that made me play Bama medium last week.

Bet on MyBookie