After 3 Years.....

Birdmann33

Forum Member
Jun 7, 2001
Lakeville Mn usa
I am posting for the first time my selections for the night.

Long Beach State +1 W
Rice -2 L
Arizona +5 W
Northridge +9 L
Washington +2 P
UC Irvine -5.5 W
Stanford -13 L
Oregon/UCLA under 162 W

I have been a lurker for over 3 years as you can tell by the volume of my posts to date. I visit this site everyday and read, make bets, and of course laugh my ass off on some of the stuff that goes on. I truely enjoy the late night club that has been developing. Good luck tonight.

Last edited:

JEFF

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
Birdman-
We're on opposite sides of the Was and Zona games,but other than that good luck man.

Birdmann33

Forum Member
Jun 7, 2001
Lakeville Mn usa
Tonight I went 4-2-1 (4 wins, 2 losses, and 1 push)

I do not add much value to the forum. Really, after thinking about it I am only taking up valuable space. Just listing my picks does not add value to this site.

It was fun for a change to post my picks finally, but really what I am is a lurker and not a capper.

I truely enjoy this site and try to gain from it. I also see a lot of non value posts from people like myself that have not built a reputation to just list picks due to our busy lives away from these machines.

I got so wrapped into my over under play I did not get a chance to throw some fun money on the late night posse that is developing for the late picks.

Good luck to all and remember there are more like me out here just watching, learning, and of course laughing our asses off on some of the things that get talked about;)

Last edited:

moman

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
Hi Bird,
I can relate to your points about this board as I too have been following it since it started. Wanted to ask about your mention of the late night posse and late picks-guess I hadn't noticed. Any comments?

nighthorse

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2001
wichita, ks 67209
4-2

4-2

If you consistantly go 4-2, you won't have to explain. Those of us in the 40% range are the ones who owe explanations. As for the late night posse, check out Teddy KGB's thread from yesterday for an example.....entertaining and chock full dough making picks.

moman

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
Thanks for the heads-up, nighthorse. I will check out Teddy KGB'S thread.

Birdmann33

Forum Member
Jun 7, 2001
Lakeville Mn usa
Thanks for the posts in this thread. Teddy has been the one that had it going last night. It seems like it is someone different every night that has been getting it started.L ast night was not a winner, and the night before that was also a loser. I am not sure what happen tonight. I had a dinner party for work that I had to attend so I missed the posse action.

My only advise is that if your up any way its a great way to just play for fun. I usually just play a very small amount to be involved in the strong karma that goes on.

Well its 12:18 here time for another beer

:drinky:

A couple of times I will get carried away by posting up to the minute postings to get things going. I figure that its late and really the post will eventually get lost the next day anyway. Plus its a way to release some steam from looking at game analysis throughout the entire day. I would never do it during prime time of sharing information between cappers.

If you look at my posts I try to limit them.

jOIN THE LATE NIGHT POSSE AND DO IT FOR FUN AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS THING CALLED GAMBLING CAN ACTUALLY BE FUN WITHOUT WORRING ABOUT LOSING A TON OF MONEY ON ONE PLAY. iT HAS ALSO HELPED ME IN MY REGULAR GAMBLING PRACTICE BECAUSE i HAVE REALIZED THAT ITS BETTER TO GO TO BED FEELING LIKE YOU HAVE NOT LOST EVERY THING, BUT LOST OR WON AND SHARED IT WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT ARE IN IT FOR THE SAME REASON. Sorry about the caps but I suck at typing and will not go back and change it. Alright enough of my babbling. Trying to make a point but dont think its working. Bottom line join the fun:p

Birdmann33

Forum Member
Jun 7, 2001
Lakeville Mn usa
Late night posse won tonight!

I think that makes them 1-2 the last 3 nights. Anyone correct me if Im wrong.

Lewey: Bird was a living legend

Bet on MyBookie