Agaianst the grain

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
See a lot of good cappers siding with KC today and quite frankly don't understand it.
Both teams scoring points this year but only 1 of them seems to have a clue on defense. KC is giving up 34.3 points a game so far this year and its not as if they played offensive juggernauts (Cleveland, Jax, NE).
With R. Williams averaging 5.8 per carry thus far, I expect Kc to have their hands full all day trying to stop the run. An already suspect defense that allows 357 passing yards on average may be on the field for a long time today and that doesn't bode well once the fourth quater comes around.
Miami on the other hand allows a measly 12.3 points per game and only 84 yards rushing per game and I expect preist holmes will have trouble finding big holes today against this defense. Although they allow 208 yards passing a game many of those yards were accumulated because teams were forced to throw the ball early because of Miami jumping out to big leads in all three of their games.
If Jay Fiedler plays any where near his 107 qb rating I see no way in which Miami isn't able to control the ball against this KC defense with relative ease.
Miami's defense will play to its potential and their offense will provide enough points to get by the fg needed.

MIAMI -3 BIG PLAY
Good Luck Checkraiser

Quantum leap

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Tampa,Fl
Be careful!!

Be careful!!

This game along with a few others today falls into an age old system play that favors the dog in this situation. Be very Careful!

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
CHECKRAISER
I am on the DOLPHINS -3 HUGE today as well! My play of the day!Good luck and we will see you at the payout window!$$$$

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Biggy

Forum Member
Mar 31, 2000
Miami, Fla
:shrug: Like you I see a bunch of guys on the Chiefs??? 3 pt spread? :rolleyes: Dolphins with a very good kicker if need be? :shrug: I don't know... :moon:

DOLPHINS BIGGY TIME!!! ;) :thefinger :D

GOOD LUCK GANG!!!

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
Adding

Cincy +7
There are no seasonal stats or logical on field conditions to support this play, however the fact that everyone saw TB pretty much handle the rams with ease monday night and also watched (probably not long) Cincy's debacle sunday night in atlanta makes me think that this line is automatically inflated towards TB. Common sense tells you Cincy is amongst the top 3 worst teams in the league and TB is one of the better teams in the league, this one is a no brainer right? WRONG this is the NFL where the worst beat the best on a weekly basis and this is one of those games (I hope)
Cincy +7
good luck Checkraiser

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg