Ajoytoy - And the rest of the gang

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DJTranks

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2003
Man I give this kid a lot of credit, he gives so much damn support to a lot of ppl on this forum!! I know a lot of others do as well and thats what makes this such a great forum, thanks guys!

TOY - you da man!!!!!!!!!!

DJ

ajoytoy

carpe vitam
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2003
(919)
Re: Ajoytoy - And the rest of the gang

DJTranks said:
Man I give this kid a lot of credit, he gives so much damn support to a lot of ppl on this forum!! I know a lot of others do as well and thats what makes this such a great forum, thanks guys!

TOY - you da man!!!!!!!!!!

DJ

i aint that young...LOL....young enough (not married), but i guess i am getting there in age (28)!!

thx for the props DJ....whenever you guys get to meet me, you will see i am the same in real life....;)

DJTranks

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2003
AHHH well 28 is still young toy LMAO!!!

I am 21!! I guess that makes me the kid LOL!!! Toy cool to hear you are that way in life, we need more ppl like that!!

Keep it real!

DJ

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
You have much to learn, young grasshopper......:lol2

Definitely agree. The bases forum this season has been the most civilized since I've been at MJ's. So major props to the posters here for making this place great:clap: :thumb: .

Just wait until the Hockey season starts, the Puckers in the Sin Bin are the BEST!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lightning

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2002
Northwest of Philly, Pa
I agree ... great supportive forum ... I actually want to do better just cause I hate the thought of anyone in here coattailing me and losing. That frustrates me more than actually losing myself.

Thanks to everyone in here who makes it so great.

I've been reading this forum for about 4-5 years I believe and though I really only started posting plays frequently the past year or so, I learned many things throughout my non-posting time which has help me become a winning gambler ... especially about money management which is such a huge part in being a sucessful capper.

Too bad so many great cappers went pay the past year or two or this forum would be incredible!

I would not pay and I will never go pay as a service ... I prefer to take my money from the books.

Let's keep this place rockin'

:firing: :firing:

:toast:

:drinky:

:bigun:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE WIZZARD

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2001
Pittsburgh, Pa
I AGREE THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT FORUM WITHOUT BASHING, ALMOST REMINDS ME OF THE HOCKEY FORUM.......WHICH I HAVE TO AGREE WITH DUBBIE, IS THE BEST FORUM (BUNCH OF GREAT GUYS IN THERE) I'M GLAD I PICKED UP HOCKEY ABOUT 3 YRS AGO.......I EVEN WON 3 SHIRTS OFF CONTESTS IN THERE.

LET'S KEEP THIS FORUM A GREAT ONE....SOME VERY GOOD CAPPERS IN HERE......CAN'T WAIT TILL FOOTS MYSELF THOUGH.

WIZZ.