Ala / ND Action Points Survey

sceptre

Bama Man
Forum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Birmingham, Al
I have a bookie that takes Action Points. I play $50 per point and he caps me at plus/minus 20 points so must I can lose/win is +$1,000 or -$1,100.

First question I ask myself on a play is which side is most likely to hit the 20 point cap.

My question to ya'll is this which is more likely:

Alabama wins by 30 or Notre Dame wins by 10?

I have my opinion already.

jas4bama

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2012
birmingham,al
I posted my response in basket thread ,,sorry,,I said if bama gets up lacy and yeldon will run run run,,,So dont think bama will blow them out by 30,,I think ND has better chance of winning by 10 than we do by 30,,,Then I said watch all the bama and sec haters come out laughing about how we think bama is going to win by 30,,,:00hour I can read them now,,Do you honestly think bama will even win the game??much less by 30??hahahhaa,,sad thing is if ND wins EVERYONE will talk about how the sec is overrated,even after 6 in a row,,,,

jas4bama

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2012
birmingham,al
cant really tell if your being a smartass or not poolplayer but im guessing you are since you have no problem showing your disdain for Bama and the SEC as a whole,,but if you also went to any of the member schools as a student you are also considered a member of the SEC as such,,I know this may come as a shock to you but some of us actually did play in the SEC as a student athlete,and yes,we refer to it as we,,IF you are not being a smartass then I apologize:0008

Bet on MyBookie